New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Entwined

Serena G.
Entwined
Summary: Aria, after a horrible nightmare and a horrible summer, finds herself falling through a portal that takes her to a parallel universe. In the hopes of finding something special within her, the people in this universe, hairless humanoids known as Niklaydas, send her to work with the Warriors.
But there is more to this plot, which Aria soon discovers. Who is Istra, the Monster, the Black Demon? Who is Aria?

Novelist123 said...
Thank you so much! I'll have a second chapter in as soon as possible!

elites5 said...
This is a very good start to a story. It grabbed my attention and I want to read more. I want to be a novelist as well and I am slowly working on it. Keep going because it's a great idea. Can't wait to read more.

Monochrome_PandaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This piece is very intriguing! I love your imagery, with both Aria and Istra.  the one recommendation I could make is: please write a second chapter now! I am dying of suspense here!

MarisaCoulterCrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:37 pm :
I agree with Monochrome_Panda.  This is wonderful. The only mistake I saw was "dirt had bored holes." I'm a grammar nerd, but the term would be "had born holes." Otherwise, this was one of the best books I've read in a while. I love it and you must write more!