Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Broken Butterflies

Broken Butterflies

GothChik95
Broken Butterflies
Summary: Wynter Tomson suffers from Lupus SLE, an autoimmune disease that breaks her apart and makes her more fragile than anything. She hates herself and hardly anyone knows of her disease.
Only when a foreign exchange student comes to her school does she start to look at herself in a different light.
But sometimes, too much change leads to dangerous actions. And Wynter tries to change too much, too fast, and in the wrong way.

albaschirinzi said...
Apr. 22 at 9:09 am:
In my opinion, this story is a masterpiece! I really enjoyed it and the knowledge you have about the disease and the fact that the story is also very personal to you makes it more meaningful and realistic. Keep up the good work!

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
May 5, 2013 at 10:00 pm:
Hmmmm...... it's really good. However, here's a few pointers: Maybe slow the pace down a little bit with Zane, it's going too fast to be believable. Work on grammar and punctuation a bit, but it's not that bad. And last of all: CONTINUE IT! It's really good! I want more. :)

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5, 2013 at 6:22 am:
You should write some more :3 it's amazing :D

nanamay said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:04 pm:
so cool wright more.......it is peaceful...... :P

KJAngelAuthor said...
Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm:
I agree with "nemish23"!!! You sound so knowledgeable about Lupis and it has a very personal feel to it. Please continue writing it!!!

nemish23 said...
May 31, 2012 at 5:41 pm:

This is a great start to a really good sounding story. I'd love to read more.

I love it when people write books that mean something to them because it brings so much meaning to a story so good job!