New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Prohibited Relationship.

A Prohibited Relationship.

Shan.
A Prohibited Relationship.
Summary: Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She quickly finds herself in awkward situations with Evan and becomes instantly attracted to him. When Hayley gets the balls to tell Evan her feelings he quickly shoots her down. Why? Because it’s against the law for lecturers and students to be romantically involved and he doesn't want to loose his job or get Hayley kicked out of college. So she takes matters into her own hands and does everything and anything to get Evan to admit that he likes her. When he finally gives in and they both start dating that’s when the danger starts all because Evan has a shady past. But what does Evan do when his past comes to bite him in the ass? Will Evan be smart and finish it with her? Or will he be selfish and stay with her and try to protect her? Even if Evan did finish it with her would his dark past still find it’s way into Hayley’s life? Only time will tell.

Readobsesion said...
Write more!

PeytonLovesHarryPotterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:14 pm:
You had me cracking up most of the time! I love it! Grammar and spelling aren't amazing, but that's ok. The friends Amy's kind of a freak..... But definetly continue, k?! It's awesome!

FallenAngel170198 said...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:35 am:
Please keep writing. This story has a great plot and the characters are AMAZING! More please?

Nani22 said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:27 pm:
I love your story sooo much! Please write some more soon!

Bookworm1998 said...
I love the plot, and can't wait to read more. Your characters are very well made, and are absolutely hilarious together! Write on! :)