New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Moon & the Sun

The Moon & the Sun

Lindsey M.
The Moon & the Sun
Summary: Kelsey is a girl infatuated with a sweet-talking gentleman named Noah Felix, the unorthodox jock who has won her heart and, crazily, feels the same way about her. They quickly settle down and go through challenges like college, young parenthood and family drama. But as the years go by and the normality of their life fades, one trauma changes to another, and soon, Kelsey finds herself alone, in the dark, old, with no one to turn to but the words and memories of her past.
The Moon & the Sun is a dramatic love story following a young couple through the years of marriage, familyhood and middle-aged with some twists that will turn your world upside down. Hang on tight!

Hawklover21 said...
May 5, 2012 at 9:28 pm:
Wow. This is stunning. I wish everyone would take the time to read this and understand its complexity! I love Kelsey's character and how their relationship grew from teenage bliss to somber Golden Years. Genius!

nemish23 said...
May 5, 2012 at 6:01 pm:

omg! this story is so beautiful! i hope you're proud of it!

it's so heartfelt and warm, so true and believable that i love it so much!

you have such a great way of telling stories! just be careful that sometimes you don't move from second person.

this story, i think, is one of the best i've read. the idea behind it is great!

<3

Lindsey31 replied...
May 5, 2012 at 9:32 pm :
Thank you SO much! Your words mean a lot to me! Feel free to check out my other novel, articles and pictures. Thanks again(: