New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Desert Island

A Desert Island

nemish23
A Desert Island
Summary: I don't mix with the 'in crowd'. I'm a nerd, my sister's a cheerleader and her boyfriend's a jock. But when we all decide to take a summer vacation cruise, things begin to go horribly wrong.

Being stuck on a desert island with soppy cheerleaders and supposedly tough jocks is not my idea of a good time.

But when I decide to share my secret with a boy I hardly know, I'm about to find my life taking a turn for the better...

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 5:24 pm:
Gah! I remember  reading a large portion of this a while back but apperently I didn't comment! Bad self! I'll read some more later then give you a right proper comment!

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:18 pm:

I read this a little while back and forgot to comment! I mean, REALLY?! While i was reading this for the second time i kept thinking: You retard how could you forget to comment on something as good as this?!!!!

I love the characters. You made them seem realistic. Mark had to be one of my favorites, description wise... ;) haha, and so was Joel. The Disney Princess names made me laugh (in a good way obviously)!

I loved the situation you put them in, the whole straande... (more »)

nemish23 replied...
Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:50 pm :
Aw haha thanks so much! Thanks for the advice!

Light_WalkerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2012 at 5:08 pm:
Your stories are always so great! It did seem a bit rushed toward the end there, but all in all, it's still great! Keep writing!

nemish23 replied...
May 14, 2012 at 11:26 pm :

thank you! i'm glad you like it.

i kind of got bored of it so i seemed to rush the end a bit. i'm working on something else, so keep your eyes open!

<3

Light_WalkerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15, 2012 at 8:37 pm :
Awesome! I look forward to reading it! I've been having a bit of writers block at the moment.

Krazy.KatieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm :

Oh my god one of my friends told me to read your articals and I feel instantly in love with them(:

Please Keep righting(:

<3 Katie

nemish23 replied...
May 26, 2012 at 11:30 pm :

Awwwwww. Thank you. I feel honoured and flattered.

If you don't know this already, I do have a couple of other books and an article up. So feel free to check those out too if you want!