Stable and Simple

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Jarod and Sadie

“Will you go out with me?”
This is the question that changed my entire life in middle school. Six little words caused a whole mess of trouble for me.

“Sydney!”
“Sadie!”
I ran to embrace my best friend, who was standing next to her boyfriend of three months, Jarod. He was pretty cool I guess, as far as best friend’s boyfriend’s go at least. We talked in some of our classes. I’m the one that got Sadie and Jarod together actually.
Jarod was in my science class and we sat right next to each other. I barely knew him but we talked sometimes, but somehow Sadie always got into our conversations. I knew he liked her. Everyone knew he liked her. Even Sadie knew that he liked her. He didn’t have the courage to ask her though.
“Do you think I should ask her out?” He looked around nervously like he thought people were eavesdropping on him. “I really like her.” He smiled faintly for a moment then settled back into his usual blank gaze. He wasn’t the most expressive person in the world.
“Yeah, Jarod, go for it, the worst she could say is no.”
“Yeah, your right.” His eyes were almost as blank as his enthusiasm, and this kid was not very enthusiastic about anything except for Sadie.
After school I was laying down on the leather couch in my living room watching SpongeBob. I know, I know, mature of me right? My phone buzzed in my jeans pocket and I pulled it out and saw that I had a text. It was from Jarod.
“Hey can u ask Sadie if she likes me? Please?”
“Fine, but u owe me for this.”

I scrolled through my phone contacts till I got to Sadie and pressed the new message button.
“Hey Sadie, can I tell Jarod that u like him? He keeps bugging me about it, and u guys would be reeeaaallllyyy cute together :)”
“Uhh, okay. I actually do like him so I wouldn’t mind much if we went out :P”
I flipped up my thumbs on my touch screen phone till I got to Jarod’s contact number.
“Okay so yeah she likes u. R u going to ask her out now?”
My question was answered with a text from Sadie.
“He asked me out!! :D”

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
write more please :D this is great but I need to know more!

BlondeBrunette27 said...
May 3, 2012 at 7:03 pm:
This is actually a true story but little things are tweaked here and there

nemish23 said...
May 3, 2012 at 6:41 pm:

omg! this is a really good book! i love it, it's got an awesome plot and some great characters.

i can't wait for you to write more. please write more!

<3

Si-Clo27 replied...
May 3, 2012 at 6:57 pm :
I'm writing more right now, it'll be a lot longer when I'm done with it, its the beggining basicly right now :)