Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Undaunted

Undaunted

M-and-M-Denver
Undaunted
Summary: When Natasha Winterpike first phases into a wolf, she thinks that she is crazy.
But when her parents tell her that she and her childhood friend and lover, Finn Brown, are can shape-shift into wolves, she is sent with Finn to Isle Royale, Michigan, where they will have school at the Isle Royale Academy.
Natasha finds out that she is her Pack, the Greenstone Pack's, Omega, one of only four on the island. There's great perks with being an Omega. She gets to open the Pack mind so that, in wolf form, all the wolves can communicate, and she can heal the other wolves.
But there are also the dangers. Not only are there shape-shifters on Isle Royale, but also real werewolves called the Fang.
The Fang will stop at nothing to destroy all the shape-shifters, starting with the Omegas.
Will Natasha, Finn, and the Greenstone Pack be able to stop them? Will the other Packs help them? Or are they keeping secrets as well?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 23 at 9:56 pm:
Oh please, do continue this. I love it! I think it's much better than most stories with this theme. It is up to you, but I love it. Thank you for sharing this!