Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > His Only Girl

His Only Girl

Alyssa R.
His Only Girl
Summary: Zoe and Chase have been friends since elementary school. They have always been close and into each other, but in their junior year of high school, they can't deny their feelings any longer.
They begin very secretive so their friends won't discover, but their friends are one step ahead of the game. Now, it's only a matter of time before they come out to the world with their love.

booklover1212 said...
Feb. 18 at 2:53 pm:
are the names based on that show zoey 101?  

ZackTheAlligator said...
May 8, 2013 at 7:57 am:
I like it so far--one suggestion would be that in the beginning, too many of the names ended with "son". It just seemed a bit distracting to me and pulled me out of the story. Keep up the good work!

nemish23 said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:56 am:

it's perhaps a little too romantic for me, but i'm not a totally romantic type so don't trust me on that.

but i love how it's a little fairytale mixed in the modern day world and you have great potential!

i'd love to read some of your other works!

arichman40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:36 pm :
Thank you. I know it gets a little sappy romantic, but when I write, that's how I am. Glad you enjoyed the book.