Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > No Matter What

No Matter What

Mikala O.
No Matter What
Summary: Alex Hoffman and Jessica Samuels had been inseparable during high school, but one night changed things. Alex had cheated on her with her best friend.
A few summers following after college, while coming home, Jessica is in a new relationship with her fiancé, Jack. But when tragic strikes within Jessica and Jack’s relationship, she rethinks the possibilities of the past repeating itself. Although she tries moving on, Alex is still in her mind, clogging every thought of any other man in her life. Did she think she was making a mistake by ending things with Alex, or was she glad to break his heart for the final time? Alex had spilled his heart in front of her, but she had stomped all over it, letting it bleed.
This story is about how friendship is never a good idea to mix up with love. As Jessica finds out more about Alex and Jack, she finds out how much each relationship meant to her, and in the end she just might come to find herself in a heap of trouble. She learns that lying her way out of everything may not always be the best idea, especially lying to her own family. Her mistakes and choices she makes today might just affect her tomorrow and the rest of her life. Maybe if she just has a little hope, things will be alright.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 am:
This is a good story. Please write some more? Would be greatly appreciated :) <3