New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Alpha

M-and-M-Denver
Alpha
Summary: When Natasha Winterpike first phases into a wolf, she thinks that she is crazy.
But when her parents tell her that she and her childhood friend and lover, Finn Brown, are can shape-shift into wolves, she is sent with Finn to Isle Royale, Michigan, where they will have school at the Isle Royale Academy.
Natasha finds out that she is her Pack, the Greenstone Pack's, Omega, one of only four on the island. There's great perks with being an Omega. She gets to open the Pack mind so that, in wolf form, all the wolves can communicate, and she can heal the other wolves.
But there are also the dangers. Not only are there shape-shifters on Isle Royale, but also real werewolves called the Fang.
The Fang will stop at nothing to destroy all the shape-shifters, starting with the Omegas.
Will Natasha, Finn, and the Greenstone Pack be able to stop them? Will the other Packs help them? Or are they keeping secrets as well?

witchchild1234 said...
May 12, 2013 at 9:24 am:
I love it!!! It's horrible how your parents did that to you. They shouldn't have deleted your writing accounts? Did you get mad at them? There are a few typos and spelling errors but your editor should get them fixed for you.

Jaguar17 said...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:07 am:
Awesome! Love it, more please :)

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:05 pm :
ill upload as soon as i can :)

FallenAngel170198 replied...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:52 am :
Thank you! :D

PeytonLovesHarryPotterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:16 pm:
Hey, M-and-M, I posted the first chapter of my remix! I hope you check it out!

booklover1212This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
sorry typo (Only)

Hey M& M Denver can you please proofread the next book you write I'm oly on chapter thirteen and I've found 15 spelling mistakes. It's just a tip nothing personal :)

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:16 pm :
like i said...this is the first draft. Undaunted is draft two and is spelling error proofed :)

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh, of course! The requirments are totally wihin reason. And sure, I'll use UnDaunted, but can I use Alphas for my version? I really like that name... :) So, what I'll be doing is taking the scenes, rewriting them, and basically following the plot. Like, I'll use most of the scenes, just rewritten. I'm might or might not change a name or two... probably not though. I might chnage it a bit, or add a couple scenes, but other than that, it's pretty much straight forward. :) I sh... (more »)

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:01 pm :
Thank you :)

and sure. Alpha is a great name and no copyright there ;)

ok make sure u let me know :D

this is so awesome <3

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm :
Oh! And happy new year to you as well!

Hey, I was wondering if I could write a version of this story and put t on my profile- like changing it a little, almost like a parody, but more similar. I'd credit you of course, but can I? I was so inspired by this story i kind of wanted to write one with this plot.

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:40 pm :
Of course! I have two things u need to do in order for me to let u tho. "NO RIGHTS RESERVED FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY ALL COPYRIGHT OF M-and-M-Denver" and post a link to the original Alpha (it is now called aundaunted so please use that title). sorry for so many requirements but i hope to get this published someday and i cant do that with it all oger the internet. this only applies to u. anyone else wisjing to write a spin off has to ask me personally.. and please send me a link t... (more »)

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:42 pm :
New name is UNDAUNTED

OMG thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how long I've been waiting for more- like, MONTHS. ITS REDICULOUS. This story is absolutely amazing- and I'm going to DIE if I don't get more- SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Dec. 24, 2012 at 8:22 pm :
lol i am soooooo soooooo sorry i hadnt updated. i wasnt getting any feedback so i thot that it just kinda died :/ what do u think?  

My god. I've loved this book since you first posted it, and i've waited F-O-R-E-V-E-R for you to post more! DAMNNIT. WRITE. MORE. I. NEED. MORE. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Give me more..................... :)

M-and-M-Denver replied...
Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:11 pm :
i am so very sorry! i didnt realize that anyone was reading it on here :) ill post some soon i have so much more that i have written. check it out and COMMENT PLEASE! <3

Zuccini75 said...
You really should have this printed - well written AND intereesting, Wonderful Work!

Zuccini75 replied...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 3:14 pm :
*interesting* typos...