Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Tutored to be Loved

Tutored to be Loved

chrisoula-mez
Tutored to be Loved
Summary: Lily and Sean's relationship is twisted, dysfunctional, and extraordinary. What these two become is nothing like they expected. Each day as they are together, something twisted comes up that affects both of them.

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:23 am:
Your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. It was like breath taking to me. Can you take a look at some of my poems and my book please thank you. :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:04 am:
I absolutely adore this book it is probably my favorite piece on teen ink I have read it five times. Thank you for writing it! :)

chrisoula-mez replied...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 8:32 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment. This is one of the best compliments I've ever received :)

CrazyGirl101 replied...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 7:30 am :
Your welcome and I really ment what I said and please write more cause I found myself dreaming about it. Soooo good THANX I say again!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

chrisoula-mez replied...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:29 pm :
Ohmygoodness! This almost made me cry! You are the reason why I want to continue writing. Thank you so much! :')

CrazyGirl101 replied...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:04 pm :
Awwwww thats so sweet thanks and if you write anything new like this can you please send me the name/names? 8D

chrisoula-mez replied...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:14 am :

I will continue! Don't worry. And when I finish a piece, I will for sure let you know!

Thank you so so much again! :)