Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Chocolate Covered Marshmallow

Chocolate Covered Marshmallow

Rose W.
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow
Summary: I was 14 and in Softball. He was 14 and in football and track. We sat next to each other in our Physics class. I always wondered how he never knew I liked him?!
The class is always energetic when I enter the physics room (somehow I am always the last one in the class room) When I walk in Dakota always looks up from what he Is doing and says, “Hi” to me. When I sit down in my chair he scoots over next to me (originally we sit a seat apart). Ever since last year in eighth grade I have got in a habit of drawing a cross on his arm, so when he scoots over I get out my pen and on his shoulder I outline a cross and color it in with a brown sharpie. Dakota is usually always tired, like me, because we practice our sport every day we don’t have a game. I have a game 3 times a week and he has 2 games a week. We never fall behind in school even though we don’t have much time to do it.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think you have a really great storyline, but there are lots of grammar errors, puncuation errors, and run on sentences. Those need to be fixed! You've got a great story, otherwise. I couldn't put it down