Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Washed Away

Washed Away

Jacqueline G.
Washed Away
Summary: Isabel Scott returns home from boarding school for her senior year of high school after being sent away because she got caught selling marijuana. She knew coming back to Whitewood High would be hard, but she never imagined it to be this hard. She is forced to face her family, her ex-boyfriend, her old best friends, her worst enemies, and a reputation that seems to follow her wherever she goes. But when Isabel and her old family friend, Nick Parker, start to connect again, she begins to find herself trusting him more than she would like to.

Will she run away and go down the same path that she got sucked into during her sophomore year, or will she open up and reveal the truth about herself, her past, and the question everyone is dying to know the answer to:

Why did she start dealing in the first place?

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

julialove94 said...
The last setence at the very end of chapter 16 made me cry! Keep up the amazing work; I still love it! :D

CrazyGirl101 said...
Mar. 18, 2012 at 1:58 am
Holy conollies!!!!!!! I absolutely totally completely loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Please Pretty Please with cherries, chocolate, hazelnuts, and any other delicious confections write more!!! I cried and in my head almost the whole time Perfect by Pink was playing in my head!!!!!! Cause I get how I always have to be such a good two shoes and be completely perfect. Not only cause of my parents but also cause I think I've gotta make up for my siblings shortcomings. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE A... (more »)

julialove94 said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:42 am
It can't be! Nick and Isabel have to fall in love!

julialove94 replied...
Omg speechless! Chapter 14 blew me away. Tingles :)

DirectingGabs said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:20 am
Amazing! You are really talented! Puh-leeze tell me this isn't the ending!D:

julialove94 said...
Your work is absolutely amazing. Everything about this story I loved. I felt like I was inside Isa the entire time. Descriptions, emotions, settings, everything was put so well. Even if the descriptions of the settings were simple, I still felt like I knew exactly where Isa was at. Great work! Please keep writing more, it's great! Definitely needs to be published ;)

julialove94 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:22 am
Did you take this down to add more chapters or something? I can't find it anywhere! :(

jacqueline31 replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:44 am
Yes, I took it down to add a chapter!! So sorry hopefully they'll put it up again soon!

julialove94 replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:38 am
Ah dang it! The day I started to read it, you took it down to add more! I was so caught up and interested in it! :( I can't wait for it to come back up though, so it better hurry!

123goobygirl said...
omg.this book was totally awesome!may not beleive me but i loved this book.write alot more.=p

BelleRoy said...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 1:17 am
Write more!!!