Better Than Thought

Author's note: I got bored. I wanted to make a better story than One Good thing. I may finish that one or not.
Author's note: I got bored. I wanted to make a better story than One Good thing. I may finish that one or not.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Myself.

My name is Rose, I’m 17 years old and of course a girl. I have hazel brown eyes, brown hair with the scene type cut. My mom and me live in Ohio while my dad lives in sunny California. Not to typical of a family, nope not even close to being a perfect family. I go to California each summer after school ends to visit my dad (though I don’t count it as visiting because he is gone 24/7.) My mother kind of for me to go. It’s only two days after the last day of school and I’m already packing to
Make sure to look up the band
go to the **** hole.
“Honey! Dinner is done!” My mother shouts up the stairs.
“Hold on! I’m coming in a second!” I basically yell down the stairs.
I turned down my Falling In Reverse (it’s a really good band look them up!) and I ran down the stairs. It smelled really good. Of course we are having my favorite fruit salad for dinner. It’s a really good thing we don’t eat a whole lot or else we would be starving after this meal. I almost laughed but held it in. We talked a little during dinner, but not much.
“Hey mom I’m done packing so I’m going for a little! Be back before 8:00”
I checked the clock after I put all my stuff in my car, it was around 7. I went to the local park and took my shoes off and went barefoot to the swings.

Ricoo22 said...
Jan. 17 at 8:57 pm:
Wow!!! I thought it was good! But that ending hit me with a powerful twist haha... It was really unexpected and out of the blue but understandable too... Overall it was great!!

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I posted more of the book. Wish I would have wrote a better summary. Hope you enjoy guys.

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:01 pm:

Wow! pretty good! I checked out the songs! LOVE day to remember. Here are some songs to check out!

You Stupid Girl, by Framing Hanley, All Around me, by Flyleaf, Built to Fall, by Trivithum (I think its spelling is close!) You Are So Beautiful, by Escape The Fate, All I want, by A Day to Remember, and Bring me to lkife, by evanescance. They are all good songs!

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:42 am :
I love evanescence bring me to life :D they have heaps of awesome songs like haunted, lithium, immorta; etc. etc. you guys should look up three doors down, All time low, all american rejects, linkin park, and botdf (blood on the dance floor) there awesome :D

PeytonLovesHarryPotter replied...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:26 pm :
Haha, I wrote that comment, like, nine months ago!

ForThoseWhoHaveHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks! I'll type more if my laptop ever gets fixed. You may have to wait awhile. Couple months.

nemish23 said...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 2:43 am:

write more! it's going awesome!

i love your characters- they have a lot of potential.

and check out some of my stuff too? :)