Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Better Than Thought

Better Than Thought

Leigha T.
Better Than Thought
Summary: Rose lives in Ohio, but goes to sunny California for the summer with her dad. Lynsey is her best friend, and has a new brother. When Rose gets there, she finds out Lynsey's brother is GORGEOUS.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Ricoo22 said...
Jan. 17 at 8:57 pm
Wow!!! I thought it was good! But that ending hit me with a powerful twist haha... It was really unexpected and out of the blue but understandable too... Overall it was great!!

JustAnotherDay. said...
I posted more of the book. Wish I would have wrote a better summary. Hope you enjoy guys.

HarryPotterLover30 said...

Wow! pretty good! I checked out the songs! LOVE day to remember. Here are some songs to check out!

You Stupid Girl, by Framing Hanley, All Around me, by Flyleaf, Built to Fall, by Trivithum (I think its spelling is close!) You Are So Beautiful, by Escape The Fate, All I want, by A Day to Remember, and Bring me to lkife, by evanescance. They are all good songs!

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:42 am
I love evanescence bring me to life :D they have heaps of awesome songs like haunted, lithium, immorta; etc. etc. you guys should look up three doors down, All time low, all american rejects, linkin park, and botdf (blood on the dance floor) there awesome :D

PeytonLovesHarryPotter replied...
Haha, I wrote that comment, like, nine months ago!

ForThoseWhoHaveHeart said...
Thanks! I'll type more if my laptop ever gets fixed. You may have to wait awhile. Couple months.

nemish23 said...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 2:43 am

write more! it's going awesome!

i love your characters- they have a lot of potential.

and check out some of my stuff too? :)