Believe

Imogen S.
Believe
Summary: In the future, people have invented a device that lets pregnant ladies alter the children. People pay outrageous prices to have the perfect baby. But for one couple, all is not well. A girl is born instead of a boy. And the mother is killed during labour. The child, Austyn, is left only with her distraught father.
Growing up for Austyn has been hard, but that is when she meets Heath. Charming, handsome Heath. Austyn falls deep into his world before finding that she herself plays a major role.
With surprises and shocks that will keep you guessing, Austyn will lead you through her story right to the end.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

blicanbaby said...
I have never read a story like this and I am so glad!!!! It's crazy original and the ending was incredibly sweet. Amazing job!!!

C.L.Erins said...
Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:11 am
i love it!! this story is adorable :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:43 am
Ok, I hope you keep on writting some more pages soon. Your book is really good and very powerful. Please write some more pages soon. Oh ya can you please take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thank You! :)

Imy_Spray replied...
thanks so much :) I will check out your stuff and well, I wasn't really going to write more to this but I guess I can. I'm writing a full length novel at the moment though so it might be in a while that I write more of this :)

talliecaity said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:56 am
WOW! It was amazing! You really did a great job nut one thing that has been gnawing me : what happened to her dad?

Imy_Spray replied...
Yea, I never really got back to the dad :/ haha and thanks :)