Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > I Miss You

I Miss You

BadGirl
I Miss You
Summary: Alexandra and Tyler have been friends for 13 years,and Alexandra has been in love with him since.But when they graduate Tyler decides to go to college,leaving Alexandra behind. And very alone.
Alexandra begins to wonder if Tyler has the same feelings for her as she has for him.

inthecorner919This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm not trying to be mean but I think the stoyline is too predictable. I dislike the leaps in time (how did she get from the dining table to the forest? 10 year leap?). She placed her hand on his chest how many times? Finally, don't you think that 60% chance of death is a bit of an exageration. (Sorry for nit-picking. I liked it overall)

fluffy_504This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 1:44 am:
Omg soo cute. I love this short story!

natureismusic said...
Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm:
i love it!!!!! im calling the cops beacause you just stole my heart : ) shakpsere would be jealous of you.

HRose said...
Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
OMG i LOVE it sooooo much!!! soo cute!!

BadGirl said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:58 am:
Finally finished!!! :)

WHUT said...
POSTMOREE!

BadGirl replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm :

:D I will right now I'm writing it on paper so the book wont go back on the waiting list. It should be complete at the end of the week :)

Thanks for reading my book and commenting!!! :)