Morphnior

Author's note: When I fall asleep I dream of this incredible club in which everyone is who they aren't. As...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: When I fall asleep I dream of this incredible club in which everyone is who they aren't. As confusing as it originally was, I learned to figure it out as I wrote. The only way to unlock imagination is to dream and live it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Even Brave are Scared

"You can do it Liz," Aaron laughed, "I know you can."
"I'm scared though," she said trying to open the door to her house, "Stupid key." Liz threw her house key onto the doormat.
"Don't take your anger out on the poor key," he laughed bending over to pick it up, "I think you can do it by the way."
"Do what?"
"Tell James what's been going on and how you feel," he slid the key into the lock and opened the door, "You sure your parents won't mind me staying over for the night?"
"No. They're out for the weekend anways," Liz said tossing her heels onto a lonely chair that sat in the corner, "Aaron, I'd tell him if I could but I'm just to scared."
"Scared? You?"
"I know, little miss unafraid to be bold and different is scared."
"You can do it Liz, I beleive in you." Aaron gently hugged her, "The worst he can say is no, and the worst he can do is walk away without saying anything to you."
"Yeah, I guess you're right," She shrugged and headed towards her room, "Night Aaron."
"Night Liz."
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

SilverLuna said...
Okay, so I like the story you're writing, it reminds me vaguely of The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare--except, there was a coehesive story there. I feel like I'm missing pieces and I WANT TO KNOW THOSE PIECES. We leave Liz's home town, and feel no attachment for it. You have those characters, get us interested in Kasey, and then we abandon him for the majority of the story--I want to know THAT history, because it will draw my into Liz's story. Aaron is introduced... (more »)

PaigeSmith said...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 12:12 am
Blueberry Punch is going to start being posted soon, most likely starting next week! It will be Aaron's side of the story, which will tie into the final novel of this trilogy :)

PaigeSmith replied...
There was actually some problems with Blueberry Punch, so expect that to actually be delayed until next month. Sorry!

RoseRatchet replied...
Jan. 20 at 8:49 pm
trilogy/ Is this the first?

Mermaidmissy said...
Wow, your story was really good. And I hope you keep on writng some more poems soon. Can you please take a look at some of my poems and book please, Thank You!! :)

PaigeSmith replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 12:14 am
If you liked this book, the second book of the Morphnior trilogy (Blueberry Punch) should be posted by mid January!