New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Morphnior

Morphnior

Paige S.
Morphnior
Summary: Liz is entering her later teens. At 17 she finally gains entrance to the hottest, most exclusive night club in town. Morphnior is more than over-whelming to Liz. The enchanting dancers, the mysterious Crystal, the incredible James, and the blueberry punch obsessive Aaron. Liz is suddenly dragged into the strange world of the club and finds herself spending endless nights inside racing for the attention from James. Will she ever get want she wants? Or will the club have it's own course for her.

SilverLuna said...
Jun. 7, 2013 at 3:16 pm:
Okay, so I like the story you're writing, it reminds me vaguely of The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare--except, there was a coehesive story there. I feel like I'm missing pieces and I WANT TO KNOW THOSE PIECES. We leave Liz's home town, and feel no attachment for it. You have those characters, get us interested in Kasey, and then we abandon him for the majority of the story--I want to know THAT history, because it will draw my into Liz's story. Aaron is introduced... (more »)

PaigeSmith said...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 12:12 am:
Blueberry Punch is going to start being posted soon, most likely starting next week! It will be Aaron's side of the story, which will tie into the final novel of this trilogy :)

PaigeSmith replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:05 pm :
There was actually some problems with Blueberry Punch, so expect that to actually be delayed until next month. Sorry!

RoseRatchetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 20 at 8:49 pm :
trilogy/ Is this the first?

Mermaidmissy said...
Wow, your story was really good. And I hope you keep on writng some more poems soon. Can you please take a look at some of my poems and book please, Thank You!! :)

PaigeSmith replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 12:14 am :
If you liked this book, the second book of the Morphnior trilogy (Blueberry Punch) should be posted by mid January!