Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Needing for Love

The Needing for Love

Kayla B.
The Needing for Love
Summary: Serinali, is a girl who was thrown into a marriage she
didn't want. With a sexy man, named Alexander Johnson. As
they began to have to spend time together she realizes...
She's falling for him...
As soon as she is in over head, falling for him, he leaves a
note... Right after she realizes she can't live without him
Will she be able to pick herself up and move one, or better
yet get him back?

heycallmemoriartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 12:43 pm:
this is such an amazing book! Oh my god! No! Don't kill her! Or Alex! Please! I will die! No! This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, please keep writing!

SmileyFace3356 said...
THANK YOU FOR 92 CHAPTERS!!!!  I've read 17 and I'm biting my fingernails.  I can imagine Alex in my head and I moan.  Have you finished it yet or are you still adding more?

Pirate_babe_91 said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:00 pm:
Still waiting!!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:54 am:
wtf you have to write more you just have to plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

blackbirds_singing said...
May 21, 2013 at 10:47 pm:
i need to tell you something.  right now.  its major important.  you began writing this book.. what? 3 years ago? and you've been working on another, supposidly.  don't get me wrong, i completly undersstand how hard and stressful it is to write in a busy work or quite possibly school enviroment, me being in school myself and working on exercericular activities.  but, and i mean this in the most pleasant and less possible thretning way, if you do not upload the se... (more »)

bellatrix said...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 am:
i love this book

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this book! Oh My Gosh, keep writing! I want to know how it is with the gun! And hurry ! I give it 5 stars!

bellatrix said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:27 pm:
ello loves how are yall today i just really wanted to say I love this story cherrio

TashaB said...
Enjoying it hunx! Your dreams are going to go VERY far! Read some of my books :) They're nailbiting goodness....

Pirate_Babe_94 said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:38 pm:
I love your story!! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next part. (:

Keep writing!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am:
Wow, your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing more pages. Take a look at some of my poems and my book to please. :) 

misguidedmuse replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:03 pm :
I will. :) i am writing sequal to this book. :) and i have another book. just havent got it on here. 

awesomejordyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Totally addicting! Fantastic! Please finish!

fall is near said...
r u gonna write a sequel? please that was amazing! but u just left us hangin there at the end!!! oh please write a sequel!!!!!!

fall is near said...
im addicted to this! ive been reading it for like 3 hours now! good job to the author! i forgot it was written by a teen! U should make it a real book! Keep up the good work! :)

misguidedmuse replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:10 pm :
THANKS! :) i love to write, so hearing that is really reasuring! :) i am writing a sequel! if you know any places i could send it for getting it publish, i will send it :) 

fall is neear replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:37 pm :
oh ur welcome! and i will see if i know anywhere where it can be published and let you know! so how far are u in the sequel? i reaaly hope nothing happens to seirnali in the sequel and they stay together (hint, hint ;) ) and please let me know when u will be posting the sequel! this is like the 3rd time iv'e read this! keep writing!

misguidedmuse replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:04 pm :
Half way done! :) as of today. :) and thank you :)