Her name is Ugly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Chapter 1

He kinda had this bad ass look going on that the girl liked. Edgy, dark and most likely just the perfect amount of arrogance that would be fun to mess around with, fun to make fun of and just down right sexy.

That’s exactly what he was, Mr. Dark-Edgy-Sexy-Man, the boy that rode a motorcycle like he was Dale Earnhart Junior, had a smirk the size of Texas and the voice that could melt ice.

Literally.

She watched him from where she was leaning across the table. She knew, for a fact, that her jeans made her ass look like a million bucks and she wore a top that made up for her flat chest. Her dark, brown hair was curled, tendrils gracing her back in gentle waves that made both genders want to run her hand through them.

A smile appeared on her lips as Mr. Dark-Edgy-Sexy-Man made his way to their table.

His eyes on the prize.

At ten feet away, the girl met him eye to eye, a staring contest if you will, as she slowly backed away into the mosh pit of dancers. The smile on her face turned sly, she beckoned him to follow her as she avoided the gyrating teens and their nameless dates.

He followed.

The dark-haired beauty reaches the end of the dance floor, turning around to find the man.

She doesn’t.

Her shoulder don’t fall, her smirk doesn’t disappear, or the confidence that seems to follow her foot steps like a second shadow.

She knows he’s here.

She’s knows he’ll come back.

“Boo.”

Turning around, the girl throws her arms around the guy’s neck. Taking in his delicious scent and the undeniable fact that he was there, with her.

“Jack,” she whispers, tears building in her eyes as her façade falls faster than the tears paving their way down her cheeks.

“If it isn’t my little David,” he smiles, his toothy grin sending her into a fit of sobbing laughter.

“I-I missed you so much, J.” She sniffs, “You don’t even know.”

“Oh, David, of course I know. Of course I do.” Jack gently brushes her tears away, wiping away all traces of salt water streaming down her cheeks.

David brushes her dark hair back from her face, takes a step back and looks at her David. Mr. Dark-Edgy-Sexy-Man cocks a smile, but returns the look with one of his one, hungrily looking at her like a raw steak. “Come on, David. Let’s dance.”

David takes his hand, happy to be in the arms of her best friend. Happy to be in the arms of a man she wishes would be her Prince Charming.

No matter how gay he is.

They didn’t look each other in the eye as they danced, both imagining who they would rather be dancing with.

For David, it was a straight version of the twirling god in front of her.

For Jack, it was the guy giving him the stare down at the bar, his tatooes swirling around his biceps and hiding beneath the sleeves of his shirt.

David noticed the look and gave Jack a nod, as if telling him to “buy him a drink before I do.”

Walking away, David starts dancing solo amongst the mosh pit, moving her hips to the beat.

And gently, ever so gently, hands rest on her waist, a chest presses into her back and the deep voice of a mysterious stranger fills her ears.

“Mind if I have this dance?”

She doesn’t answer his improperly, formal question, instead she keeps dancing.

deatheater1201This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 25 at 11:51 pm:
OMFG I LOVE THIS BOOK YOU HAD ME AT THE FIRST  COUPLE SENTENCES AND THEN AT PAGE 6 OF 7 YOU PUT CONVERSE INTO THE STORY IM HOOKED ON YOUR RIGHTING AND WE SHOULD DO A BOOK TOGETHER SOME TIME MABYE?

Nyoman said...
I miss Jack

SmileyFace3356 said...
This is AMAZING!!!!!!  I absolutely loved it.  Write more!!!!!

Dalia... said...
OMG this is sooooooo good please write more of this book!!!!!!!

fluffy_504This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 2:31 am:
Wow. There are lots of words i can say about this book. But WOW is what it comes down to. It would be awsome if you wrote more for the story to continue.

BlazeRayn said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:07 pm:
Wow. Just, wow. I started the story thinking i wouldnt really like it and it would just pass the time, but by the time i reached the end i was like, Thats all i get?? I NEED MORE! Keep writing, PLEASE!

yourlove-mywings said...
May 21, 2013 at 12:36 pm:
this was really good. it was kind of confusing in the beginning, but over all it was really good. i can feel what david felt. being looked at oddly because of the scar, but she knows what she was like before... i liked it a lot. well done... :D

Maddyw5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1, 2013 at 6:29 pm:
This story is absolutely captivating.  I can feel Daniel's pain, and I can picture what she has gone though.  Great job!  I would really love to read what happens next

Nani22 said...
Mar. 14, 2013 at 5:25 pm:
I really enjoy your story-line. I want to know more and you do a fantastic job of showing your character's emotions. I want to know more about his Jack character and also Declan. Please write more!

nanamay said...
Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:09 pm:
i love the story write more!!!!!!! who dose she stay with? never mind. its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommieyboy said...
Loving the storyline. I can realy feel her pain.

HeLLo2u2 said...
The way you write is amaazing i would realy think of geting thin published when its done!!! FIVE STARS ;)

SilverLuna said...
I found this extremely well written and truly enjoyed the characters and story line. The page format (huge spaces between lines) did get tiring after awhile, but that can be easily fixed and might just be because of the writing software you use on your computer. I really, really, really want to get the end of this...the conclusion, all of it. So PLEASE you must spare us the agony of waiting write more(: Thanks for posting it so we could all read it! It's great!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 8:19 am :
Thanks! I am at a writer's block at the moment, but I will get through it! As for the huge spaces I would rather have those than no space at all, ya know? Thanks for Commenting!

Naesmarts This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 24, 2012 at 4:34 am :
you have to keep writing! this is brilliant!

impossibletolove said...
i freaking love this story!!!! <3 keep writing!!!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 23, 2011 at 3:58 pm :
thanks a ton!

. replied...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:09 am :
you're extremely welcome!!!

anim3gurl said...
wow this is great... You should write more... i luv all your other stories too

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 8:40 pm :
Thanks so much!