New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Is it love?

I jumped into the shower and then got out blow dried my hair and straightened it. Time to pick out something to wear I thought. Well I picked my favorite band shirt with my skinny jeans and a pair of converse’s that were just black and white. I applied a quick smoky eye and mascara and a tad bit of lip gloss. I left a note in the kitchen just in case but other than that I wouldn’t care if he knew I was gone or not. I started walking and ended up there about a minute before him. “How long were you waiting” Chris asked worriedly. I laughed “Not very long so don’t worry.” He looked me up and down. “Wow you look great.” I blushed, “Thank you, you don’t look so bad either.” He was wearing a pair of guy skinnies with an A Day To Remember band shirt, ironically So wasn’t I. He laughed “We sort of match” I smiled “Yeah, who would have thought!” I smiled at him. “So where are we going” He smiled a wry smile. “It’s still a surprise just follow me.” I gave him a sly smile “Fine but you have to give me a piggy back ride halfway there.” I laughed. He didn’t look like he cared. “Okay, that’s fine.” He smiled and I jumped on him. A lot of people stared but I didn’t care. “Okay this is half way” Chris said. “So Leigha where do you think we are going?” I laughed “Well we are on the board walk, so are we going to the carnival!?” He smiled “You, Leigha are very smart and pretty.” I was blushing badly by then. He was laughing then grabbed my hand and pulled me along. “You are pretty cute to Chris.”
He laughed “Tell me something I don’t know” He stuck his tongue out at me. I playfully smacked him. “Hey lets go on the Farris wheel first!” I said. He laughed and before we went on he bought me cotton candy. “Thank you very much kind sir” I said and kissed him on his cheek. “You’re welcome my lady” By then we were both cracking up. We got onto the Farris wheel and I almost forgot I was scared of heights “Um Chris, I forgot to tell you I was afraid of heights.” I said nervously, and he just laughed at me. “Don’t worry Leigha I will protect you” He was smiling and I scooted closer to him. He then put his arm around me and I closed my eyes.

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song