New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Not to bad.

I must have looked shocked because he said “You’re not the only person with an not so popular name you know”. I replied with “Nope, I didn’t know that because I am the only one in my small dinky town with one.” He looked surprised when I said that. “So you don’t live here..?” I said “Nope come here every summer though to visit my dad who doesn’t pay one bit of attention to me.” He laughed “Well then Leigha, where DO you live..?” I said “Ohio” we continued walking without talking until we got to the beach “Well let’s get you your ice cream so you can be on your way and not have me bother you any longer” I said. He looked surprised “Actually you don’t have to get me any if you just let me hang on the beach with you” he replied. I sighed playfully “Oh do you have to?” He laughed “Yup you do have to because you owe me.” I then ran off to find a spot where I can set down my towel and sports bag I had on my back and he appeared right there in front of me “Did you really have to make me run in this dang heat?” I said “I did it so you can to” I then pulled off my shirt and shorts and looked at him, “So are you coming in the water or just going to look at me swimming?” He said “Be patient I am coming in give me a second” I laughed “Stop being slow and come on if you’re coming, because I do NOT want to wait in this heat”
He took off his shorts and I ran into the water him trailing behind me. I was swimming under the waves when I felt something grab my ankle and went to get air and see who it was or what it was. It was Chris. “Why did you grab my ankle” I said annoyed, “Because you’re not paying attention and I needed to get yours.” I was confused “Why…?” He laughed “Because you owe me and you are not hanging out with me.” I thought “Well, if you want I can text my dad and see if you can hang with me tomorrow afternoon...” His eyes lit up “Yea, you should really do that” He said laughing. I continued messing around with him, he was dunking me and everything, and I made him give me a piggy back ride back to where my towel was. I checked my cell phone and saw the time was 5:00 and I had 1 missed call. “Chris, sorry I have to go back it’s late and I think my dad is actually worried, shocking!” He laughed “Okay, mind if I walk with you?” I thought for a moment, “Hmm walk alone or have someone walk with me, you can come, and I’m surprised you asked” I said laughing. We walked along joking and laughing at each other, I finally seen where I had to get off the walking/bike trail “Well this is where I have to stop walking on the trail, see you tomorrow?” We gave each other our numbers before we even stopped walking. “Yea, you better keep your promise to.” He laughed, “See you later!” I called after he left, I wonder if I like this guy, I’m pretty sure I do and I laughed at the thought. “Maybe this summer isn’t going to be too bad.” I said to myself.

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song