New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The run in.

So I just ignored them and walked on, they called my plane RIGHT after I sat down and I sighed and said out loud but quietly to myself “Here we go again to another boring summer.” I got on; laid back and turned on my IPod and for the rest of the plane ride I slept and tuned the people out by my music. When I landed my and got my stuff I saw my dad’s driver waiting for me, and before you ask, yes he is rich, but I could care less about him. I put my stuff in the trunk and got in, “Hello to another boring summer” I said out loud to myself because no one else was in the limo with me.
It was around noon when I got to my dad’s house and when I got there, I found a note on the counter saying “Sorry sweetie family problems see you when I get home.” “Very casual dad” I said standing there, so I decided why not go to the beach for a run then cool off with a swim, so I changed into my gym shorts and a tank top and started my run. While I was changing my song on my IPod and wasn’t looking I accidently bumped into someone, I looked up and saw a really cute scene, yes scene, not one of the preppy blonde guys with blue eyes. I said “Sorry I was changing my song and wasn’t looking” He chuckled “I see, well you know what, you should pay attention this is rather crowded” I sighed “I’m not stupid I come here every summer and all the time I come here my dad’s always too busy doing something else.” He laughed “Well sorry then, so you owe me now since you ran into me” I replied with “Do I have to?” He looked amused and his green eyes sparkled with it. “Well of course you do, but I am easy and will let you off with only having to buy me some ice cream” I laughed “Fine, fine, but can we walk to the beach, its hot and I was heading there anyways then you can get your ice cream.” I started to walk anyways without waiting for him to say anything “Well okay then, but can I ask you your name before I start walking with you” He said. “Leigha is my name, and walk faster or I will make you jog.” He said jokingly “I would never want to jog! And nice name my name is Chris”

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song