New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The start.

I was packing when my mom called me to dinner, I ran down stairs and smelt the food and thought yummy and asked “What did you make that smells so good!?” my mother just laughed “Well Leigha you ought to know by now what it is we have it all the time” I must of looked confused because she said “It’s your favorite!” and then I laughed “Of course it is mom” and I went and set the table for us. We didn’t talk much during dinner and when it was done it was 6:30, and I released I packed for 2 hours straight. “Mom, sorry for the rush thanks for dinner I have to go do some things before I leave, love you bye!” before she could say anything I was out the door, I thought “wow I only have 2 hours not even before I am off to Cali” “I can’t believe it” I said out loud. I hopped into my car and drove to the park; it was one of my favorite things to do before I left each year. I walked over to the swing and sat down and got out my IPod and listened to music for a while. I looked at the time 7:00 and thought “Crap! This is bad” and I ran to my car. I called my mom “Hey mom, can you finish packing my few things and bring them down, I will be home in 10.” Before she said anything I hung up. She was waiting for me when I got there and I helped her put my stuff in the car’s trunk. My mother said “You’re going to have to drive fast to be on time” I replied curtly “I know this.” And she got into the passenger’s seat.
So it was by the time I got there 8:00 and the plane leaves at 8:30, I said to mom “Hey mom you can go back now, I have everything and it will be easier for me just to be by myself going through this faster to.” I don’t think she liked this idea because she had a frown on her face. I told her “Mom, I do this every year I know what to do.” She sighed “Yea, I know your even more responsible now then you were last year so I guess you can go.” We gave each other hugs and said goodbye before I went off on my own. I was walking to get into line and noticed people were staring at me. See I hate when people do that, I think I am ugly when they do it, or I have something on my face or in my hair.

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song