New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Really...?

We ate in silence, I finally said something “So what do we plan on doing today?” He said “Beach sound good?” I laughed “Oh yes, it sounds great I really think so.” He laughed “Okay, well you probably need to go home to get a bikini don’t you” He laughed. “Well because you said that, I will actually do have to go home to get one.” I laughed. “Well I am going to run home you can go to the beach and I will meet up with you there okay?” Chris laughed. “Yeah, it’s all good, text me when you get to the beach okay?” I smiled “No problem.” We hugged then I was out the door. The whole way to my house I sprinted, it KILLED me. I ran to my room and got one, when I came out there was a note on the counter from my dad. It said
Dear Leigha
When you get home, clean the dishes and you better do it or you will not go out the rest of the summer. That’s a promise to. I am letting you off easy because I wasn’t in the best mood last night and I am sorry.
Love
Dad.
I thought, Ha-ha very classy again dad. You’re so pathetic I hate to call you my dad.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song