New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > One little thing.

One little thing.

Leigha T.
One little thing.
Summary: Leigha Leigha is sick of going to California to see her dad who doesn't give a crap about her, but will it change this summer when she runs into a cute guy? Read it and find out. (If you want me to continue with it comment.)

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song