Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Reunited

"Addie?" I heard a questioning voice behind me. I didn't turn around because I was still thinking about sixth grade. "Addie is that you?" I suddenly realized that the voice behind me was Draw’s. I turned and looked at him. I said, "hi Drew long time no sees." He said, "you're telling me! I've been away all summer and you're the one that has changed. I mean your hair is longer, you grew like two inches and you got rid of your glasses." I said, "yup. So how long are you going to stay here?" He looked
Rate and Comment
at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "All year if that's all right? My parents are traveling Europe with a circus. Don't ask me why cause I do not know." I giggled a little then said, "of course you can stay for the whole year! So when are going to move your stuff in?" He said, "today. Will you help me since your brother is too lazy to get up at two in the afternoon." I said, "of course I'll help you. Well come on." He smiled and then we were headed off to his house, which I've never been to before.

Draw’s house was more like a mansion than a house. The outside of his mansion looked kind of like castle on the outside and inside. His room was up a big flight of stairs. In the whole 'house' Draw’s room was the only room that looked normal. His bed unmade, pictures of his friends on his wall including a bunch of me an him together, and he had a shelf full of trophies because he played basketball just like I do

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(:

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 6:42 pm :
Thanks so much for reading :)

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 6:49 pm :
its not done yet I am already working on more chapters so keep an eye out!

NatashaRevercomb replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:19 pm :
Okay, I can't wait!!!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
More Chapters Just went up Imma wait a while before putting more up because I am going to put up multiple chapters at a time so just make sure you check in every now and then :D