Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Intro

My name is Adele Garcia; I have black curly locks, piercing emerald eyes, and olive skin. I am sixteen. I have a brother that is a year older than me, his name is Jordan and I also have a sister that is two years younger than me her name is Natalie. When I was two my mother died while having my little sister. Now we only have my dad left and we are doing well financially. We live in a two-story house with five bedrooms, and four baths. Jordan has the only bedroom on the first floor because he told
Hope yall like :)
dad that he would be too tired after football practice to climb up the stairs. Dad's bedroom is all the way to the left, then Natalie's, then the guest bedroom and finally mine. Jordan's best friend Drew usually stays in the guest room because his parents travel a lot. He is a close friend of mine too. I had the biggest crush on him all through middle school because he would always defend me if someone was trying to hurt me. The first day I saw him as more than a friend of my brothers I remember it like it was yesterday...

It was sixth grade and my enemy Stella Coleman was making fun of me because I had glasses and braces then Drew came in and said, "Stella just because she has braces doesn't mean she not cool besides you have stuff that you don't like about yourself I mean come on we all figured out that you stuff your bra." She let out a gasp and stomped off. That was when I realized he cared about me. He said, "Come on Addie we got to go to lunch." Addie was the nickname he had given me when I was in third grade and he was in fourth grade. The next thing I knew he had his hand extended out and I took it. Then we headed off to lunch.

nemish23 said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm:

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am:
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:30 pm :
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am:
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am :
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am:
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am :

I did its really good

CresentShadow said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm :

I added more chapters

CresentShadow said...
Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadow replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:14 pm :
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

CresentShadow said...
Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm :
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: