New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The R Word

The R Word

GreenActress
The R Word
Summary: At first all Beth Taylor wanted to do was move on. After her younger brother's death, everything was different. Then, as more clues about his death began to show up, she just couldn't leave it alone. Who killed him? Did he really kill himself like everyone else believed? Was it Kristen Dollsworth, his girlfriend and the one person Beth hates most? Was it Aaron, Beth's boyfriend who had a sketchy past with her brother? Her friends? Her family? Or someone else? All the while she's digging for the truth, Beth has a few other things to worry about. While trying to find the answers to her brother's sudden death, someone else might just lose theirs along the way. Revenge can get ugly.

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14 at 10:28 pm:
This book really has to be published. You are literarry a born to be author. My works are average compared to yours!!!

Ccookiez said...
i love this book. i couldnt stop readin this. they had to turn off my wifi so i could stop. you need to write the rest

missreadalot said...
i just finished the first chapter and i have to say this is the most well written book ive seen on this sight  its so nice to see things from a cheaters point of view

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Oh.my.GOODNESS!!! This is amazing! I stayed up until 12:30 reading it and I almost cried when I realized the end wasn't there!!!!! You have to have to have finish it!!!!!!! (:

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 5:08 pm :
Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH! I can't tell you how awesome it is that someone actually read it. I was worried no one would even bother after reading the summary or anything! Thanks so much!