Chasing Dreams - Part One

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter One

June 2009, Present Day

“Talk!” A burly man yelled to Jason Cooper, shoving his head under water again. “Where is she?!”
“I will never—!” And Jason’s head was forced back into the tank, harder this time.

Jason Cooper was captured by his superiors and they were trying to find his wife, but Jason wouldn’t tell them.

Morgan Cooper, wife of Jason, walked into their house and saw a note lying on the floor.
“Morgan I am about to be taken…get away as fast as you can. They will be coming for you too.” And the writing trailed off the page.

2003, Six Years Ago
Sophomore Year

Jason Cooper shut his locker and walked to his first period class. It was the first day of school. A new girl caught his eye almost immediately. He stood, frozen, not knowing what to do.
“Would you like any help?” She asked him, smiling lightly.
“No, sorry, um…” He stuttered, “I’m Jason.” He extended his hand.
“Morgan,” She said, gripping his hand. She is amazing, Jason thought to himself.

That was when things changed. He began to have thoughts that hadn’t penetrated his complex mind since he had begun to date his first girlfriend, Jesse.

8th Grade Year, 2001

Jesse Nickson and Jason Cooper began dating on December 5th, 2001. It was a snowy day at Cassie Venemeyer’s house when emotions in Jesse and Jason’s hearts sparked. They began dating and it was in 2002 that everything between them changed. Jesse and Jason began to drift apart. It was when Jason met Morgan in 2003 that his heart became linked with hers immediately even though she didn’t know it. At least until they were dating. They were bonded together for life when they locked eyes with each other on the first day of Sophomore Year.

2003

“So I have a random thought, Jason.” Morgan said.
“Yes ma’am?”
She smiled at that.
“You look awfully familiar, like we used to know each other when we were kids.”
“Huh?” Jason was confused.
“Seriously, like I think we were neighbors or something.”
“Um…I’ll have to check with the ‘rents, but I have no idea. I’ll text you tonight.” Jason kissed Morgan and she got out of the car and walked up to her house in Madeira, Ohio.
Thoughts of Jason’s past began jumping around in his mind. A memory of him sitting next to Morgan next to a big tree in a park presented itself. It was something he didn’t even remember having. Almost like when he dated Jesse, everything with Morgan disappeared. But now his feelings for Morgan were there. But were they returning as if they had never really been gone before? He didn’t know.
Jason walked into his house and began to chat with his parents.
“So, do we know anyone with the last name Sullivan?” Jason jumped right into it.
“Yeah we do. They were friends of ours when you were much younger. Don’t you remember Morgan? You two used to love each other.”
Whoa…love? Jason smiled at that.
“I think she goes to my school…” Jason spat out.
“Since when? Why didn’t you tell us?!” his Mother asked in a heightened voice.
“Today…she’s in a few of my classes.”
“That’s great honey!” His Mother yelled.
“I think so as well.” Jason smiled.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 54 comments. Post your own now!

PhoebepoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I liked what the book was about but I thought you jumped around way to much.

crazygirl11 said...
Felt like i was there with them. Great details. Sounds like it could be real. Hope theres a second one

shariccie said...
i love this story! couldn't take my eyes of the pages! great job.

SabreEleven replied...
thank you so much!

Bookworm1998 said...
this was a really good story! great job!

SabreEleven replied...
thanks a bunchhh :)

shariccie said...
this sounds like a really interesting book. can't wait to read it!

xxinnocentxx said...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:14 am
yeay i finished :D lol it was really good. i liked it.....n u sed ther was a 2nd part rite??

SabreEleven replied...
yep! haha its tough but ill keep trying to write it...im still thinking of ideas to finish it up with haha

xinnocentx replied...
lol well i like it so keep it up :D

SabreEleven replied...
i shall! thanks a bunch!!

xxinnocentxx replied...
ur very welcome. i really enjoy your storied ^-^

SabreEleven replied...
thanks :) seriously u r one of the reasons i write haha thanks for the support and admiration :)

xinnocentx replied...
awwwww i feel so special.... and im glad i do.... hahah for my own selfish reasons of being entertained with your work. :) jk...well sort of.

SabreEleven replied...
hahaha kk :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
xD ummmm ..... how long have you been writing for? (did i ask b4?? if i did...i forgot)

SabreEleven replied...
it's been sooooo long since I've been on here! haha sorry i have been writing for almost four years :) wbu?

xxinnocentxx replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:57 am
hahahahha no need to apologize. Same thing with me hvnt been on for a long time.... and i just write when i feel like it. I was thinking about posting something .... from a while bakk... but  i noticed i couldnt find anything -________- soooo.... i shall wen i find it all hahahhaha. =] hope u been good. ^-^

SabreEleven replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 7:13 am
o ok cool! find it! i wanna read soething of yours! haha and yes i have...just busy with college stuff hahaha

xxinnocentxx replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:46 am
Tell me about it. i started college about 5 months ago and yes it takes up a lot of ur time =] so i kno.  What are you studying for?? lol ill try to find em. but theyr so.... childish. they were from a while bak. and i havnt really had time or any sort of insperation lately....so dont expect anything spectacular. =p