New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Diamond Eyes

Diamond Eyes

Jennie P.
Diamond Eyes
Summary: 16 year old Annabell Delancey has a controlling mother and a cruel father. Her only escape is dancing. Then one night, everything changes. Love blooms and strengthens faster than Annabell ever thought was possible. But the object of her new affections has a secret. A secret that could ruin everything...

Love, danger and mystery all collide in the tale of a girl who's learned to never give up.

aduke9 said...
May 24, 2012 at 9:16 am:
That was a great story :)

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 2:58 am:
*GASP*! That was amazing(: i just loved it!

colorsofwind replied...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
Awwww, thank you! :)

Betsy said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 10:40 pm:
This was a very engrossing story, and I especially appreciated that at the end Bella's mother had made a big change for the better.  Thanks for this very engaging story!

colorsofwind replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 2:45 pm :
Thank you very much! I wasn't sure what to do about Bella's mother, some I'm glad you liked how she turned out being a good person.

AnyaLafayaa said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:05 pm:

That's a very creative story! I think the plot is absolutely brilliant. Great job!

colorsofwind replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 2:46 pm :
Thank you so much! I wanted to make the plot both romantic and dangerous. I'm glad you enjoyed it!