Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Something to Work For

Something to Work For

Megan M.
Something to Work For
Summary: Aubree is seventeen. She has already experienced something no seventeen year old should ever have to experience. After the accident the bombs keep dropping, and Aubree gets the surprise of a lifetime.
Will Aubree learn to love something she hates? Or will everything end in heartbreak?

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 17 at 1:44 pm:
Oh, I love this. It is rather fast-paced, but I love it. If it's alright to ask, is there more coming? I would love it, if there is more. You're an amazing and talented writer and person. You really have such a talent and greatness in you. It's true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 4:27 am:
I'm only on chapter two, but I love what you have going so far. I think you could take the story a tad slower though--everything seems to be happening at a really fast pace. I feel like the main character should be a bit more shocked at certain parts. Other than that, great job at what you have. The writing was pretty good overall. :)