Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Napkin

The Napkin

roxymutt
The Napkin
Summary: Emily Smarr works at Sal's diner with her best friend Glin and super-bitch Courtney, where she meets and waits on a group of strange people she refers to as "the regulars." But when a hansome stranger breezes into town, his interesting pick up tecnique sparks Emily's interest. He's about to take her on the ride of her life...but can she handle it?

This book has 25 comments. Post your own now!

Freckles3 said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:29 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT?!

Emily had better kick his butt out of her house immediately!!!

Are you working on this? Please? My face was inches from the computer screen! I absolutely love it! Love Glin! Hate Eric! You have to add more!

Kay_KayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:10 am
Ahhhhhh WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?!? :O
It was soooo good! And soooo addictive! I'm laughing, i'm on the edge of my chair with anticipation, im going insane haha

Please, do tell me there will be a sequal? Pretty please :D

nemish23 said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:21 am

have i ever mentioned how much i hate cliffhangers???

you have GOT to write more SOON!!!

i love love love love love your  story. it's so beautiful and true on so many different levels!

you've got great characters and a great plot! please keep going!!!

Meg777 said...
I love this! It is amazing! Please keep writing:)

kanora said...
Wow!This story is really good , its one of the best stories I read so far on Teen-ink, can you please continue it? thanks!:)

Sheance said...
I absolutely love this!! And I sooooooo totally agree with the others here for u to write more, coz we absolutely need moooooooore! :) Your work's definitely worth it so I shared it with my friends and they loved it too! It's like a drug... Terribly addicting! ;-)

Bookworm1998 said...
AMAZING! i can't wait for this to continue! the comment about faking like Kim Kardashian being a celebrity made me laugh sooo hard! i love all your main characters to bits! (except eric, of course) great job and keep it coming please!

julialove94 said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:26 am
Yes! Another exciting story to read :) First chapter done, ten to go :)

roxymutt replied...
aww thank you so much! :D i hope uve read some more and like the rest!

julialove94 replied...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:02 am
haha I like the fact that she got kissed by the guy on that motorcycle and then that night got kissed by Glin but was like "I guess its just the fact that I havent been kissed in awhile." hahaha!

teenagedream said...
please please please please please please please write more i can't take cliff hangers

SamanthaGrace said...
I. Need. More!!! I absolutely loved this!!

roxymutt replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 6:54 am
thank you so much :D i'll try to get more up but today's my first day of college so i'm a little busy!!!

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Ma'm I'm gonna have to ask you to write more...NOW!(: that wa amazing!!! I just keep reading it over and over(:(:

roxymutt replied...
thank you so much! im sorry to get back to you so late...but it was my first year of college so i had to get settled down!

Megsalot said...
I cannot believe a teenager wrote this! Well, I can, but it brightens my day that not only adults can write a good book. I love this! I have read stories about abusive relationships, but this makes it so much more meaningful because she has a back up man. I love Glin! (whered u come up with the name?) Keep writing!

DirectingGabs said...
Hey! Are you going to write more..? This is like... litterly killing me!! Will she be mad at Glin? Will Glin fall for the other girl? I know he loves her though! Deep.Deep. Deep... Down She loves him too!!! Will Eric seek revenge? A girl needs to know this stuff!!(:

DirectingGabs replied...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 10:35 am
Oh! By the way! i'm planning on doing a writing collab with someone via email. And I really like your writing. Do you want to do it with me?

roxymutt replied...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 12:11 am
hey sorry i got to answering u so late..m computer crashed for a while and although i had an i pad to work with, it refused to let me post a comment. :( so im sorry i missed out on tthat opportunity but i hope it turned out amazing. if you ever do it again pleae ask!

DirectorGabs said...
I want to knoww what happens!(: