Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Age Of Love (Revised)

The Age Of Love (Revised)

MissDarkCross
The Age Of Love (Revised)
Summary: When Billy falls for a girl who is very young. He knows the risks of what could happen especially since he's in the work of law.

Violet is very troubled since her parents fought ever since she was a little girl, she knows Billy from him being her babysitter and she looks up to him as her hero, and lover.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26 at 10:47 am:
This was extremely different, but it was such a good story! The idea, the concept was just diffferent. I read the whole book, in one sitting; the ending was sad to me, but your story was still beautiful and amazing. You have such a talent and greatness and talent in you; and you're an amazing and wonderful and talented writer. It's just true. :) Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this. :)

DLY1912 said...
Feb. 6 at 10:32 pm:
OMG! I'm hanging onto the edge of my seat! This is awesome! I want them to end up together! I'm only on chapter 4! I can't wait to find out what happens! Good job girl!

HiddenAngelInTheDark said...
May 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm:
I love your book so cute yet sad yet still cute. Quick Question: Did you write more chapters or just one? because when I click next it goes back to the cover page

MissDarkCross replied...
May 4, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Thank you! I made a lot of chapters.. going back nd forth between Billy & Violet.  I don't know.. I guess you just reached the end of my book o.o

HiddenAngelInTheDark replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:13 am :
Welcome and I see there so good and I can relate to Billy

XingOffTheDays replied...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 pm :
Omg! I never seen your reply!   I am so sorry! <3 (I don't get on much.) That's good then? I'm happy my story can be relatable. <3:3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...

Oops! totally did not check the sentence before posting it! Sorry for the bad grammar and such!

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm :

Hhaha It's okay xD

.. Yeah.. Lol Thanks!<3

cuckoo_for_cocoa_puffs said...
Okay, at first, I was like "Pedophile?", but then I further and realized that's no the case. Nice job!

Lindsey31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is soooo sad!!! Wow! It's a tragic love story. You are a great writer! I literally got goosebumps in the end.

But NEVER, ever second-guess yourself or think that you aren't a good writer. You are fantastic. Just because you make a couple gramatic mistakes doesn't make you bad. I envy your writing! If you have time, I'd love for you to read some of my work. Keep writing (:

MissDarkCross replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm :

It is, I watched a movie kinda based like this...and I've read books..so I got really interested in it. I'm so happy you got goosebumps! ;D I can't believe I left that impact!

>__< Oh.. thanks.. I'm trying to improve. & I will.. :3

MUSICSAVESMYSOUL said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:47 am:
your wellcome your amazing

MissDarkCross replied...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:34 pm :
Really? Hahah Thanks

MissDarkCross said...
Sorry that I repeated the last chapter in chapter 13.. DX Didn't mean to. Just noticed tht now.

SecretGothicGirl said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:03 am:
OMG this story was awesome!!!!! I couldn't stop reading it, the ending was sad, i really did tear up a little.The way there love for each other was so romantic,and in the end it was still there even though he was gone.Keep writing because you VERY good!!!!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you so much!

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm :
I'm happy it made you tear up.. it made me tear up as well.. because I finished it..and I'm proud of the story. :3 I tried my best.. >.

SecretGothicGirl replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
when you first uploaded your story did you have 2,500 words because im starting on my first novel on here and im around 1,500

MissDarkCross replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
Uhm.. I have no clue? Lmao I'm sorry. :3 I don't think it matters how many words you have.. in your story. >.

DirectingGabs said...
Oh wow! The end was suprising. But it waws good. Great job!