Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Would you preety plz tell us what  Asha's secret is? pretty plz? With a cheerry on top?

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:15 pm :
I don't want to be in suspense! (Big sigh) okay okay just write more, okay?  its really good.....

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:20 pm :
h yeah, it says you favorite series (one of them) is maximum ride. I wrote a fanfiction on max ride its called maximum ride: the final chapter  maybe you'll like it can you read it?

Breee said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:43 am:
You better add to this some more! I hate how you think your  writing is amateur! ITS AMAZING. I loved it and I hope there is more soon!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm :

I'll definitely be adding more. :-)

I'm sorry- I tend to look down on my writing a lot. I promise not to. :-) Though it keeps my big head from popping.

So glad you loved it! <3

Breee replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:59 pm :
Well, I'm guessing you should add more soon! Looks like your dedicated fans are getting antsy! :)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:09 pm :
I AM getting antsy!! :) (See comment above)

K.Kills.Slowly. said...
This is awesome....... yet its different also.... its just plain AMAZING!!!!!

Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:53 pm :

Thanks so much! Different was what I was aiming for. Too many novels these days are the same- they follow a trend.

But my "different" novel also has the classic background of "Beauty and the Beast" which takes away the originality of the novel. :-) But that's ok.

K.Kills.Slowly. said...

IMme2 said...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:43 am:

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz prrrreeeeeetttttttyyyyyy plz write more

Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:54 pm :
I love your enthusiasm. I suppose I'll add more...Jk, of course I will!

nemish23 said...

thought i'd add the 100th comment!

also, i can't wait to read more...

asha is so cute, i <3 her!

Apr. 3, 2012 at 10:10 pm :

Muffin crumbs!! I didn't realize how many comments there were. Congrats on getting the 100th one!

Thanks so much. It's great to hear from you. :-) I rarely get a comment about Asha either; it's usually about the boys. So glad you like her! <3

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:33 am:
LOVE IT! I've been reading since November or December or something, so can't wait for more! Beautiful job!

Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:02 pm :

Thank you so much! I love hearing that people have been sticking through my long bouts of no writing.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I can assure you that they'll be more soon. :-)

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:16 am :
Yay!! I'll be watching for more!!

smiley66 said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 2:04 pm:
I'm a new member to teenink and your book was the first book i read. SO.... please write more :) you're such an amazing author!

Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:15 pm :

I feel so honored! (And WELCOME to Teenink!! I hope you have lots of fun here and grow a lot in your writing.)

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I promise to keep writing more. :-)

See ya around!

CrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:20 pm:

A-ha! my timing is impecable! I log back onto my account just as you post another outstanding chappie! I must confess author of Match MakersMAnison I was afraid you forgot about lil'ol Teenink and that little voice that says "Updat,Update!" But Behold! I am proven wrong.

the story has progressed so much , andboth it and the writing style i believe have grown. 

Keeping us always on cliff hanger aren't you? (well, i'd like to do that too..)   Im quite interested in ... (more »)

Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:10 pm :

I'm so thankful for readers like you. :-D

You're awesome and thank you so much for your compliments. Sometimes I feel like I absolutely stink at writing, but all of my reader's comments help me to keep going. :-)

Sometimes I take too much time, and wish that time wasn't so valuable.

Please keep reading!