Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

BluBirdWriter13 said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:03 am:
Don't rush let the writer think of some more amazing ideas

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:13 pm :
Aww! You're so sweet. I hope I meet your expectations, since you wait so patiently for me. ^_^

KJAngelAuthor said...
May 24, 2012 at 7:35 pm:
One little thing : WHERE'S THE REST?????!!!!! I'm dyin' over here!!! I saw your book completely on accident, thought it sounded interesting, n then I couldn't stop reading it for like 2 hours!!!!!!! IT IS AN AMAZING STORY AND YOU AN ASTOUNDING AUTHOR!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!! :D! 8)!

May 24, 2012 at 8:07 pm :

I'm so sorry I haven't put up more yet. I'm in a very very BUSY part of my life- graduating soon! Whoop!

I promise that once the busy-ness is over that I will write the rest and post it. Please hold on tell then! I value each and every one of my readers. <3

KJAngelAuthor replied...
May 28, 2012 at 3:16 pm :
It's fine, I know EXACTLY how it is. Also, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! :D!

Kitty.Meow.Daly said...
May 19, 2012 at 7:35 pm:
My computer won' t let me either!! How did you change it???

May 19, 2012 at 7:55 pm :

I'm the author and it won't even let me view more than the first chapter. 

I think something's up with the site. I had the same problem with reading someone else's story.

Thank you for reading!

Kitty.Meow.Daly replied...
May 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm :
It's so amazing so far <3 

nemish23 replied...
May 22, 2012 at 1:36 am :

the way around that is in the URL, after the name of the story you're reading you change the number.

e.g. .../Matchmakers-Mansion/3 will become ...../Matchmakers-Mansion/4

it works, i've been doing it for a while and it's the only way i can find around the problem.

and while i'm here, hope princess, PLEASE POST MORE!!!

<3

musicalginger said...
May 15, 2012 at 6:49 am:

take that you stupid computer! oh my goodness! this story is amazing! i love sweet chad andmysterious shay! you have to write more soon!

musicalginger said...
May 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm:
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musicalginger said...
May 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm:
Grrrr my computer wont let me read on :( it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good

BluBirdWriter13 said...
May 4, 2012 at 10:07 pm:
Love, Love, Love this novel you have written lots of people seem to love it also keep writing you never know where your skills might take you. But i know it will be a place that is maganifacient

Athena19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing!! deffinitely my favorite novel i've read on here! please post more!

AddisonP. said...
As chase would say... Gah!!! This is so amazing!!!!!!!!! I am in suspense! I honestly hoped she would choose chase but now I'm not so sure.... I was against ever from the beginning. I feel like this is my new "team Edward team Jacob" thing. When will you post more????

Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:02 pm :

Haha!! I love Chase. <3

Most people don't like Ever, and I don't blame you. He's a little....strange. But there are reasons for it. So don't be too biased. :-D

Hmm...when will I post more? That's a difficult question to answer. I promise to try my best and post more soon. It just takes TeenInk so long to actually get it online.

Stay posted though, and I promise it'll come soon.

BaylRavxoxo said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:41 am:
when are you going to write more? i love this book, it has to be my favourite out of all of them! (no offence to the other writers:D)

Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:47 pm :

Aww! Thank you so much! <3

There are so many other great writers out there, and I feel honored to know that  you love mine the most.

They'll be more soon. How soon, I don't know. It's been very busy for me. The only thing I can say is- SOON.

Thanks again!

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm :

BaylRavxoxo! I'm am shocked! (quetly giggling inside) Like Hope_Princess said, there are great writers out there! Like moi! (ROFL inside loudly) Don't you like my writing?!

Don't worry. I'm just joking. I must agree with you

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Would you preety plz tell us what  Asha's secret is? pretty plz? With a cheerry on top?

Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:41 pm :

Patience, my dear reader! Lol! It'll come up soon, but not too fast. It will all fall into place, besides...I love keeping you in suspense.

;-p