Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

This book has 287 comments. Post your own now!

caskettluvrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 22 at 9:15 pm
Omg!!!!!!!! A-freakin-mazing!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!

HoplessLover21 said...
This is a very good book that i think evryone should read!

totalbooknerd11 said...
Nov. 2, 2014 at 1:07 am
This is really cool!  The idea of demons is pretty fascinating.  I also like how vague the ending is... more room for interpretation.

XxXpickachuXxX said...
This book is amazing. i really dont give out compliments very much but i felt that i needed to say that this is amazing. Okei byyyeee

JoyousCelly said...
 You have become my inspiration ........... this took me to a different world,you have a really bright future;BEST OF LUCK;>

Hope_Princess replied...
I-I am flattered! That really is my only goal with writing...to inspire and encourage others. :-)

carissathestoryteller said...
Oct. 19, 2014 at 11:58 am
This is my favorite book on TeenInk. I could read it over and over! I'm glad she ended up with Chase, though Ever's end made me horribly sad and I loved Shay immensely. If you ever get this published, I'll be the first to buy it!!! Great storyline, amazing characters, and the mystery of the Deum was awesome. Thank you for such a fantastic story!!!

Bayleigh_loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2014 at 3:53 am
This book was amazing!!! So good that I stayed up until 3 am reading it!!! I mean, I previously started reading it but that was when you were still working on it. I agree with a few of the other people who read this book; I think it should've been Shay, but she still got her happy ending. And you are the author after all so all that matters is you got yours. And even though I didn't get my exact happy ending (which would've been something involving Shay and Asha) the book was still s... (more »)

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Is there more coming? If that's alright to ask? I'm now curious what Shay is doing now or going to do, haha. i love this book. Thank you for sharing this!

Hope_Princess replied...
I did kind of allude to another book, didn't I. ;-) I wish I could say it's coming soon. I had several ideas, which is why I left it open for the prospect of continuing. But honestly, nothing is concrete as of this moment. Would you like to read another continuation if I did, even if it was an entirely different kind of book?

MinionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 26 at 6:31 pm
I would so read a continuation of this! I loved every minute of this book and I'm sure I would love another one. Great work, publish this please...

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 26 at 7:12 pm
I absolutely, forgot that you had commented. I'm sorry. :( And of course, I would. :) Your book is amazing and like @Minion said, I enjoyed every minute of this book. @Hope_Princess

TheNerdGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 2, 2014 at 2:12 am
that was absolutely beautiful but i still think it should've been shay. the entire story it sounds like thats the way its going then just boom she loves chase more.

luv2read replied...
I agree it totally should have been shay the whole story was really aswesome and i really loved it but the ending.... i really wish it was shay 

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was very good. It was really good. You have a talent! but may I ask, what happened in the end??? Thank you for sharing this!

Hope_Princess replied...
Thank you so much for your comment! Haha! Can you tell I've been procrastinating. I've finished a couple of the next chapters but I haven't gotten around to posting it yet. Soon! I guess you'll have to stick around to find out. ;-)

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:58 am
Haha, I promise I'll stick around ; ) You're a really wonderful writer!

JustAnotherDay. said...
Oh my goodness! I love love love this. Keep it going.

HOPE_LOVER! said...
hi hope princess i think i will like to read this book when im older. how did you come up with the idea for this book it sounds amazing. B)

WHAT?! What happened?! I need more!! PLEASE!!!! That can't be the end. Where's the next chapter?! AHH!!!!! I'm desperate for more!!!!! Please write more... You write amazing work!!! BEAUTIFUL, but I NEED more. :D