Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

This book has 306 comments. Post your own now!

Drummer_GirlEmiiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 18 at 10:41 pm
Sigh.... I kind of wish she had gone for Shay instead. He is like, my dream man.

Sep. 17 at 6:47 pm
This is beautiful. I often look for something new to read, and am so grateful for this. (: its amazing!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 19 at 6:17 pm
Thank you so much, especially for mentioning me as one of your favorites on your "About Me" section. You made me smile today! :)

imagonner said...
May 18 at 7:23 pm
@MoonBaby @Hope_Princess @PoeticInsanity @Dajai @BlackRedwood @readingislife @readingislife @kvtmarie @BeautyWhispers @caskettluvr @totalbooknerd11 hey all, pls com check out my first novel, I know you will love it.... pls comment and ill comment on your work. by the way, @Hope_Princess I loveeeeeeee this, you are perfection and beyond

MoonBaby said...
May 17 at 3:36 pm
This was amazing. You should write a second one.

May 17 at 6:11 pm
Thank you for the vote of confidence in my writing! I would love to write a second one, hence the cliffhanger. I'll start thinking/writing. :)

MoonBaby replied...
May 18 at 3:08 pm
That would be awesome. I can't wait.

AmberleafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 10 at 12:58 pm
Maybe Shay could find someone to love in the next one? I loved how he found a little girl... Shay is awesome; he's my favorite character.

Aug. 10 at 6:26 pm
That is a possibility ;)

PoeticInsanityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:30 pm
Oh my God I still remember I read it 2 years ago. Wow. My Life completely changed during that time. This story is beyond beautiful. It will always remain close to my heart

Mar. 8 at 2:59 pm
I hope your life changed for the better, but even if not I'm happy this story reminds you of a past time in your life. :)

PoeticInsanityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 8 at 6:29 pm
Well I have grown to become a strong believer in fate. I guess everything does happen for better. Your story gave me a lot of hope and good memories. :) Thank you

Dajai said...
Feb. 16 at 2:56 pm
This story was really good! I enjoyed the detailed characters and great plot.

BlackRedwoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So beautiful, I love how the author revealed who had kissed her in that special way. With fingers under her chin, so perfect!!!!! :)

booksrbae said...
Aug. 15, 2015 at 3:26 am
gaah, where do i even begin, i freaking love this book!!! its so amazing, a sinister twist on a fairytale is such a great idea! i absolutely love every bit of it except the ending killed me, like it should have been shay T_T. u woudnt be considering an alternate ending for team shay would you? just kidding, just kidding, i guess i've accepted the ending by now (i finished reading it a while back). honestly if anyone were to continue fighting against shane, shay is just the logical choice, a dark... (more »)

I have to say...your comment inspired me so much! I haven't written since I ended this book. I really appreciate your "justification" of my book; it means someone actually saw what I saw. ^_^ I left it open like that, juuuuuuust in case I wanted to write a sequel. ;-) Keep writing, and reading, and being you!

readingislife replied...
to be honest, im really excited that you replied! i think its awesome that i saw it from your point of view! and i would so read a sequel, if your planning one, im already down for reading it xD. that actually sounds like a great idea, but dont worry, no pressure xD. As for your last sentence, thanks so much and right back at you!

kvtmarie said...
DUDE I STARTED READING THIS 2 YEARS AGO AND NEVER FOUND IT AGAIN AFTER OIKE 15 CHAPTERS AND NOW I FOUND IT OMF YAY

BeautyWhispers said...
Very good! Keep it up.

caskettluvr said...
Omg!!!!!!!! A-freakin-mazing!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!