Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 8 at 12:44 pm:
Is there more coming? If that's alright to ask? I'm now curious what Shay is doing now or going to do, haha. i love this book. Thank you for sharing this!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 16 at 4:32 pm :
I did kind of allude to another book, didn't I. ;-) I wish I could say it's coming soon. I had several ideas, which is why I left it open for the prospect of continuing. But honestly, nothing is concrete as of this moment. Would you like to read another continuation if I did, even if it was an entirely different kind of book?

TheNerdGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 2 at 2:12 am:
that was absolutely beautiful but i still think it should've been shay. the entire story it sounds like thats the way its going then just boom she loves chase more.

luv2read replied...
Sep. 26 at 7:14 pm :
I agree it totally should have been shay the whole story was really aswesome and i really loved it but the ending.... i really wish it was shay 

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 4:00 pm:
This was very good. It was really good. You have a talent! but may I ask, what happened in the end??? Thank you for sharing this!

Aug. 2 at 7:03 pm :
Thank you so much for your comment! Haha! Can you tell I've been procrastinating. I've finished a couple of the next chapters but I haven't gotten around to posting it yet. Soon! I guess you'll have to stick around to find out. ;-)

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 3 at 9:58 am :
Haha, I promise I'll stick around ; ) You're a really wonderful writer!

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30 at 11:20 pm:
Oh my goodness! I love love love this. Keep it going.

HOPE_LOVER! said...
May 27 at 12:44 pm:
hi hope princess i think i will like to read this book when im older. how did you come up with the idea for this book it sounds amazing. B)

caskettluvr said...
Mar. 13 at 12:18 pm:
WHAT?! What happened?! I need more!! PLEASE!!!! That can't be the end. Where's the next chapter?! AHH!!!!! I'm desperate for more!!!!! Please write more... You write amazing work!!! BEAUTIFUL, but I NEED more. :D

Apr. 14 at 9:14 pm :
I promise more will be up in the next month. I know that seems like forever, but I need to do my best in college and finish the year strong before finishing my book. Please stick with me! :-) Thank you!

caskettluvr replied...
May 13 at 12:09 pm :
Hope_Princess, it's cool. I understand the stress of a lot of work. Just do your best in College and produce your book when ready. I just wanted you to know how much I love your book. Thanks!! :D

May 24 at 5:21 pm :
Added another chapter for ya! Enjoy!

hnmattison replied...
May 28 at 8:59 am :
This was so amazing! I have been checking for a new chapter, and I finally saw it today! I can't wait for the next one!

Reached_out said...
Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:00 am:
Write moreeee! I know it tooks a lot of time but your work is just amazing! I wish you all the best!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
What?! No! No! No! That can't be the end! No! No! You can't-but I- But you- No! That's not the end, please tell me it's not! *pleading*

Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:08 pm :
Haha! I would be the worst writer ever if that was the end. No worries. I'm working on the end right now. :-)

ZackTheAlligator said...
I just want to tell you how great this story is! I'm really not one for reading a lot (I do the writing half xD), but I am so hooked on this story. I left for a bit, and when I came back, I realized that I was already on chapter fifteen...after just a few hours spent before! You seem like a great story-teller, even if, as you say, it needs some review before publishing; think you'd take a look at my stuff? It'd mean a lot to me.

Ilovetowrite said...
Are you trying to get published

Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:17 am :
Trying is definitely not the word I would use to describe my efforts at the moment. Wishing, yes. Trying, no. Maybe I will try someday though. It will need a lot of work before I reach that stage. Right now it's more for fun, knowing that I can post and have people read it without having to go through the laborous effort of making sure every tiny detail is literature worthy.