New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Forbidden

Forbidden

Alejandra V.
Forbidden
Summary: She is a senior in high school, her mother sends her off to London. Both of her aunts care about her but one doesn't show it. She meets a boy, William knight, and she feels as if she has met him before, his brother makes her feel scared and she doesn't trust him. William is actually a god that has been in love with her for over two millennia and his brother, Hector, is a hybrid of two of the scariest creatures of the night ever invented. Will she be able to be with William but escape Hector's wrath?

tealbird said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 8:14 pm:
I'm so sad to say that I could only manage to find time to read part of the first chapter (so sorry) but what I've read has really, really great potential!! What I was able to see was that some of the descriptive paragraphs required a little more description to make the image stand out clearer in the mind. Oh, and I once read this thing about how to make your dialogue seem more natural between two people-use as many contractions as possible, and imagine how the conversation would go betwe... (more »)

FallenAngel1 replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 8:40 pm :
thank you for the comment. I have tries to find your book but i can't. Oh and i didn't want to use contraction when William talks, but thank you for being honest, i appreciate it and will try again to find your book. 

tealbird replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm :
If you click on my profile, it should be titled, 'Scarred'. I appreciate that you're taking the time to look. Thanks!!!

Itz_Bobbi18 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:12 pm:
Oh...My...God! Loved it was freaking amazing your really good at writing :) Please let me know when you make more books