New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > It Happened

It Happened

twpercy
It Happened
Summary: this story is about first love and new ways. Sarahus (Sarah) hates small towns and has had a bunch of boyfriends in the past. none of them were like Jeremy. Jeremy understands her. will their love last?

KaylaAmy-Marie said...

No offense but..? I went downstairs to get a water. When i got there, i got my water...

It sounds kind of silly.

Nessa13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:54 am:
I just finished the book.....I didn't like it. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean.I think that it didn't have the details that it needed, and it was choppy. It went by way to fast. Things were chaotic and confusing. I think that you could do better. I didn't like the ending. If she was pregnant, then she should have told Jeremy. She shouldn't have left town. The ending just annoyed me. Sorry):

Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:46 am:
I just got finished reading the first chapter, and I think that it went a little to fast, and was to choppy. but it was good.

Itz_Bobbi18 said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 3:53 pm:
i really liked it i did but it's choppy where it goes from  one scene to the other , try to put more longer scenes. but other then that it's really good and the names stephen and damon reminded me of Vampire diaries to

Mermaidmissy said...
May 13, 2011 at 2:46 pm:
I really like your story a whole lot. It was very good to read, and I hope you keep on writng some more to some day. Good Job!! :)

twizzlerluva97 said...
May 11, 2011 at 11:57 am:

a little longer more gramically correct and it would've been perfect it was good tho reminded me of The Vampire Diaries and fyi vamps cnt get preggers