Unforgetable Love

Author's note: Special thanks out to the person who inspired me the most to write this, my best friend and my...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Special thanks out to the person who inspired me the most to write this, my best friend and my love, Danny McMullan. I love you no matter what.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Chapter 1: New Start

Have you ever felt the true powerful feeling of love? Love is the feeling that people tend to be affectionate with one another. One day everyone is going to find the one they are destined to be with. A man or a woman who loves and cares for their spouse and is there for every moment needed. Most women go through plenty of men to get to that special one. I am a high-spirited white teenager with red hair, hazel eyes, and a heart that welcomes most. I am a cheerleader but not one whose mind is stuck in the preppy world, a band member whose heart is dedicated to the band 100%, a straight "A" student, and a normal teenager living the typical teenage life. I am not perfect and I am human so I do make mistakes. Most of my mistakes involve guys who were totally not worth it. Guys who only want sex, guys who left me because I supposedly wanted someone else, and guys who just weren’t right for me. When my self esteem was low after a guy left me another one would come and pick up the piece s for a little while then threw them into the open water and let the sharks of my mind eat them alive. So even though I have been through a lot of guys who took my heart and broke it, I am still alive and having faith in what God has planned for me.
New guy? What is he like? Is he cute? Is he sweet? Does he play football? Is he smart? Many questions raced through my mind like high speed dragsters just over this "new guy" that I have yet to see all day since I have heard of him. I rushed out of all of my morning classes just to see if I could find him. Why was I trying so hard to find this one guy? Must be because my past two boyfriends and anyone else were just out of the ordinary and not right for me. It was almost the end of the day and I still haven’t seen this guy! I stepped into Mrs. Kirby’s Pre-AP English class, sat in my desk, and chatted with Reye' until suddenly she stops in mid conversation and says, "Who is that?" When I turned around, I seen a guy with curly blonde hair, dark blue jacket, gorgeous green eyes and looked interesting. My heart was beating hard to know more about him. I only knew three things, he was smart to be in the same class as me, he was cute, and his name was Daniel mostly known as Danny. Through the whole period the questions kept racing through my mind but how was I supposed to find the answers to any of them with one big problem in my way, I was shy!
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

DirectingGabs said...
It was very good!:) But the only thing that bothered me was there was no dialogue and everything went by really fast. But, I'm just one of those people who like dialogue. Good job though!(:

meaghantt replied...
Thanks! I appreciate it!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i havnt read all of it but so far so good  i do have some critisism  the first chapte especially deffintly needs some touching up as far as word choice and sentance structure  for example, the second line doesnt really make perfect sense  " Love is the feeling that people tend to be affectionate with one another"  i think that line deffintly needs some reworking   as well as just a few other parts of the first chapter   other than that though its pret... (more »)

meaghantt replied...
Apr. 25, 2011 at 6:17 am
thanks i appreciate the comment and i will whenever i get the chance but the second line was like the definiton of love thats what it was meant to be like :))