New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Girl Next Door

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Chasity Long~Soaked

Chastity Long: Soaked
I sat in the tanning bed waiting for the timer to go off. I would’ve done a natural summer tan, but the tanning bed was so much more convenient. You sat there for 5 minutes and flawless tan, voila! The timer buzzes in my ear and I click open the bed. I go over to the mirror to check the new tan out, “Perfect!” I said posing in the mirror. I walk out of the store and decide to go hang out at the pool, but not without my boyfriend, Tony, of course. I pull my iPhone out of my new Kate Spade purse and scrolled down to “Tony Jacobs <3,” displayed with a little heart and all. I texted him, “Meet me at the pool, kay? Love you!” I immediately got a message back, “Already there, babe. (:” I smiled and started to walk towards the community pool, ignoring the pain in my feet from wearing my brand new Jimmy Choo’s that I hadn’t worn in, yet. In the distance, I could already see the guys splashing around in the pool like little kids.
As I got closer, a smelly girl with greasy hair and mascara running down her cheek ran past me. “Hey!” I shouted. She didn’t respond and kept running. I wondered what her problem was, but kept walking and reached the pool. Tony greeted me with a big hug and I jumped into his arms and pulled my legs around his waist, giggling.
“Come in the pool with us!” he said gently, putting me down.
“I don’t think so,” I glanced at the group of jocks from school goofing around at the edge of the pool like idiots.
“Come on!” he said, dragging me to the edge of the pool. I flipped off my Jimmy Choo’s and threw my Kate Spade purse on top of a beach chair. I dangled my feet in the water, while the guys tugged at them.
“No!” I giggled, splashing them in the face. The quarter-back, Alex tugged on my arm pulled me in head first, Hollister mini dress, Juicy Couture charm bracelets, and all. I jumped out from under the water about to sack Alex in the head with my Kate Spade purse.
He noticed the anger in my eyes and tried to apologize. “Dude…I’m sorry!” he said backing up holding his hands in front of him. I just sat there soaking wet, looking back and forth, between Alex and Tony.
“Man, what were you thinking?” Michael, one of the jocks, punched Alex in the arm.
“Dude, we weren’t really going to throw her in…” Tony said pulling me out of the water.
“Does it look like I’m wearing water proof eyeliner?” I said, glancing at Alex and pointing to the cheek that now looked like the smelly girl’s that I had passed. I stormed out of the pool area and pulled out my phone to call my driver, Benji.
“Hullo?” he answered in his British accent.
“Benji! I need you to pick me up at the pool, immediately.”
“Will do, beautiful,” he said, hanging up the phone.
While I waited for Benji, Tony came over and wrapped me up in a sopping hug. “Tony…I don’t need to be any wetter than I am, right now,” I said still kissing him on the cheek. He grabbed a towel instead and wrapped me in that. “Better,” I said smiling.
Benji’s limo pulled around the corner. He pulled open the door, in his recently shined shoes and business suit, for me and didn’t say a word until we were driving down the road. “Did you go for a dip, Chastity? You know, if you didn’t have your swimsuit, I could’ve dropped it off for you.”
I decided to keep on the down low about Alex pulling me in and I said, “You wouldn’t know which one to bring, Benji.”
“What? I still got taste!” he said chuckling and cracking himself up. I kept quiet, in desperate need to get home and take a nice warm shower with my new loofa.

crazyforbooks said...
May 24, 2011 at 6:28 pm:

keep writting it was really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

triathlete99 said...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 11:05 am:
This is a really good book thus far. Please post the rest soon!!!

PerfectlyMe replied...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 5:59 pm :
Thank you! It means a lot. I'm almost done! (:

twizzlerluva97 replied...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:28 pm :

i completley agree are you finished yet?