New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Witch and Werewolf

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

My New Beginning

“You did this to me, and you can only stand and watch as my blood empties along this cement floor?”
“Watching you die is a pleasure to see; you deserve to die like your ancestors did.”
“You Bastard, did our love mean nothing?”
“Shut up witch, I could never love you!”
As these words came out of his mouth, it felt as if pure poison was filling into my veins.
I knew I was destined to die.
6 Months Earlier
“Wake up Jezebel!” yelled Aunt Beth
“I’m comin-g.” I replied sleepily
My first day of High school, I was a freshman. I got to meet all these new kids older than me and I was excited. I had promised myself these goals I had set to achieve before summer. Get good grades, make new friends, and fall in love. My main 3 achievements to help me make it through high school until the summer begins.
As soon as I got out of bed and carefully picked out the right outfit, I ran downstairs for a quick breakfast. Toaster waffles, my favorite. After I ravenously ate my breakfast, I went and brushed my teeth. Perfect timing, it was just about the time for my bus to be here. As soon as I grabbed my lunch money, kissed my Aunt and ran out the door, my bus had just gotten to my stop. Jumping on the bus I soon realized I would no longer see familiar faces since over the summer I had moved. Stepping on the bus, I looked into the sea of people, I could feel the penetrating gazes plastered on their faces. I quickly took the last free seat without trying to meet any gazes.
I quickly sat down and was glad for the one empty seat. The bus ride seems to have taken forever, since once I had gotten on the bus it took about 25 minutes to get to school. As the bus strode to the school, the buildings size was quickly discovered. It was massive! I was super excited to begin the new school year with a fresh start. I knew I needed it from all the mistakes I made in my past and I wanted a chance to change. This was my chance and I gladly took it. My life in Breakers was not something I will ever be proud of. The bus came to an abrupt stop and kids began filing off. I quickly joined the line, and when my feet touched the uneven pavement I knew this was real, no dream. I shuffled up the stairs and into the cold distant looking building. I was unsure of how this place would treat me, all I could hope was better than Breakers. As soon as I reached the hallway I was confused, I had no schedule and no maps or information at all. So I navigated the office and sat quietly waiting to meet with the principal, to explain how life was going to be here. I have had this talk only one other time in my life, but that was only when I began slipping up.
“Ah, Miss Clarke, right this way.” Principal Fuller stated.
“Thank you sir, I’m glad you had the time to see me, especially this early in the morning.” I said.
“It’s not a problem; I always have time to meet with the new students.” He had said.
As he said those words, ‘New Students’ I had shivered. I hadn’t come to realize I would be treated as the new kid in school, the one with all the attention and the one that doesn’t fit in. What fun this was going to be.
As I was lectured about the behavior in this school, I zoned out. I seemed to have missed his little fit because next thing I know he hands me my schedule and escorts me to the door. Before shutting it he has one last statement.
“If you ever need something just come up to my office, at any time” Were the last words he said just before his thick wooden door was shut in my face. As his door made a loud thud the secretaries looked at me like they were trying to come up with some gossip. As I caught their gazes they quickly snapped back and went right to work.
As I walked out of the office the halls were still flooded with people. As if on cue they all exited out into classes and I was left alone in the massive hallway. I slowly walked down the halls to find my locker which was number 1358. Only when I began searching for it I could only find 1000 and then I had to turn a corner. I was in such a hurry to find my locker I tripped and my things went spewing down the hallway. I got up and quickly grabbed my things and was grateful my book landed in front of my locker. Part 1 of this never ending day was resolved, only a million more to go through.
I opened the locker and then grabbed my stuff and headed to my first class. I had English first thing in the morning. So when I reached the room, I turned the knob and strolled to the teachers desk. I tried not to catch the looks I was getting from the other kids in class.
“Miss… Clarke take a seat next to Andrew in the back, follow along and you should be fine.” Mrs. Garcia said.
Andrew, like I knew who that was… She must be oblivious.
“Um, Andrew?” I whispered.
Some kid in the back right ushered me over with the wave of his hand. As I quickly sat down with my things in hand, I looked at Andrew and smiled.
He laughed and went right back to paying attention. I was in English class the one class I admired. I’m excited to see what the year brings.
“Turn to page 327 in your English Composition” Mrs. Garcia exclaimed
I looked at Andrew and knew I would have to ask her. I slowly raised my hand and Andrew grabbed it and pulled it down. Slid his book over to show he would share with me. I knew I would have to ask the teacher later after class for a book for myself.
While paying attention to class and the lesson, I never really realized what Andrew looked like. He had brown skater hair with green and golden ember eyes. Wow he was breath-taking, and I wonder how I didn’t realize to begin with. Suddenly I felt like I knew him, we had this attraction towards each other. I wanted to throw him in a closet and just…. The bell rang.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

BluBirdWriter13 said...
loving this book, instead of vampire and werewolf its witch and werewolf very orginal luvs it

kaybaby92 said...
This is absolutly amazing you should totally write more!I am in love with it!I love stories like this!So please write more!

LaceyLove replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:32 pm :
Aweh thank you, that means so much to me. I will be sure to start writing more and adding it. It means alot that you even took your time to read my measly story and even comment. Thank you once again(:

kaybaby92 replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:30 am :
Your welcome.This kind of stuff really is interesting to me.I'm going to start writing a story also soon,but once I do I hope it will be great like yours,it will take me awhile but I just gotta think of it.I loved reading it and cant wait for more!Your an excellent writer!I would so publish this if I was a publisher.Again thank you for writing this!

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's SUPER good so far! Only one thing, try not to repeat things when you say them (I do this mistake ALL the time!) Like as an example: The door slammed shut. The door had made a bang when it shut, drawing my attention. I just made that sentence up, but you should get the point. But, alot of people now do that. Anyways, it's reallly good so far!!(: Great job!

GP18 said...
I like it but i'm confused. how come some times she's rebecca and sometimes she's jezebel?

LaceyLove said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 7:56 pm:
Don't be afraid to comment on my work please i strive to make it better in any and ever way. So please comment if yo uhave something to say.

Inkfan said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm:

The only thing I have to say is the title could use some work.  Magical Bite would have been a better title, in my opinion...but then I'm sort of a snob, so you should probably ignore me.  

Sorry for bugging you? :)

LaceyLove replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
Oh it's no problem at all i appreciate the critism. It only makes work better. I agree the title should be different but im not sure i only began writing this novel and it still needs some work.