New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Witch and Werewolf

Witch and Werewolf

Kathryn D.
Witch and Werewolf
Summary: A girl realizes shes a witch during an English project and falls for a werewolf boy who falls in love with her too. But while falling for her he is told to kill her. Will he kill the only girl he has ever loved? Or will he go against his orders?

BluBirdWriter13 said...
loving this book, instead of vampire and werewolf its witch and werewolf very orginal luvs it

kaybaby92 said...
This is absolutly amazing you should totally write more!I am in love with it!I love stories like this!So please write more!

LaceyLove replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:32 pm :
Aweh thank you, that means so much to me. I will be sure to start writing more and adding it. It means alot that you even took your time to read my measly story and even comment. Thank you once again(:

kaybaby92 replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:30 am :
Your welcome.This kind of stuff really is interesting to me.I'm going to start writing a story also soon,but once I do I hope it will be great like yours,it will take me awhile but I just gotta think of it.I loved reading it and cant wait for more!Your an excellent writer!I would so publish this if I was a publisher.Again thank you for writing this!

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's SUPER good so far! Only one thing, try not to repeat things when you say them (I do this mistake ALL the time!) Like as an example: The door slammed shut. The door had made a bang when it shut, drawing my attention. I just made that sentence up, but you should get the point. But, alot of people now do that. Anyways, it's reallly good so far!!(: Great job!

GP18 said...
I like it but i'm confused. how come some times she's rebecca and sometimes she's jezebel?

LaceyLove said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 7:56 pm:
Don't be afraid to comment on my work please i strive to make it better in any and ever way. So please comment if yo uhave something to say.

Inkfan said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm:

The only thing I have to say is the title could use some work.  Magical Bite would have been a better title, in my opinion...but then I'm sort of a snob, so you should probably ignore me.  

Sorry for bugging you? :)

LaceyLove replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
Oh it's no problem at all i appreciate the critism. It only makes work better. I agree the title should be different but im not sure i only began writing this novel and it still needs some work.