New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > My Vampire Love

My Vampire Love

Jemma C.
My Vampire Love
Summary: When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

DirectorGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:57 am:
I  loved LOVED this book. I couldn't stop reading it for days! You need to write more.

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 8:39 am :
Okay! The website is not letting my send this as a comment! My third try... Here it is: fashion 0 1 (At sign!) sw bell (period) net. Lol. It won't let me put the whole thing, hopefully you can understand this!

Jemma1011 replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm :
I honestly can't understant that so take mine. Jemma1101 (aat) live (dottt) commm

Dee.DThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:24 am:
It is a great story but there are all those little things that can be improved but they're minor things. I loved reading it! Post more.  

Unquie replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:58 pm :
just spelling errors.

Dee.DThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm :
More than writing errors.

RedSapphire2000 replied...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 1:09 pm :
yes I agree that this is a wonderful story, so much better than what others have done. You have a real talent. But I also agree that there are some tiny little problems, such as a few spellings and some of the words, I can't remember which ones because they're quite early on in the book but they just don't quite fit. But apart from that this is by far the best book I have read in quite some time! :) 

IndoPandaBear said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:05 pm:
Please post more.. I am like addicted to your story!!

FallenAngel1 said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm:
OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Is that a dream or is it real? Daren is supposed to be dead. How can he come back? What will happen now? Will Jen go back to Daren or let him go to be with Eric?! This is so AWESOME. I wish that we could talk face to face but oh well. I was so mad at Zane and so surprised that THAT happened on CH. 30. OH MY GOSH! You just killed me, stabbed my with a dagger. Keep on writing. PLEASE

Jemma1011 replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 6:30 pm :
Hahaha thanks, that means alot. From now on, all the loose strings are going to be tied up  - as the book is almost to the end. I'm glad you kept reading. Don't know when i will post again - since the editors here have to review it, i usually wait until i have a few chapters.

Jemma1011 replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 6:31 pm :
Google the story if you want the latest chapter

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 4:11 pm :
your such a skilled writer you truely have a gift. I loved ur story and i hope the books gets published because u difiantly deserve it. U are discriptive and put emtion into the story. I love doing that with my story. I even try to put some hints about my life in my stories as well. U r defiantly a skilled writer and i hope u write more. In fact one of my friends has a relative who publishes books! Have a great summer and continue the story! I loved it! I read it all in one day. You inspired me ... (more »)

Jemma1011 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
Thanks you're makingme blush now. Hahahaha.

FallenAngel1 said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm:
Please write more, this can't just be the end. It just can't! Everyone wants to see if Jen and Eric make it through that. It takes time to write what happens next so take your ime. just remember that there are people that love your work and want to read more. Hope you are having a great summer! :-) :-) A HUGE FAN!

writerthinkerdreamer said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:28 pm:
yay I really love this it makes me happy :)

PurpleWriter said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:57 am:
OMG!!!! Daren is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:02 pm:
They better not die if they die I will scream!!  It was a really good story line! I hope you write what happens next!!!

Savannah T. replied...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:31 pm :
please please pleas dont let that be the end thay cant die :(

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 9:08 am:
omg don't let them both die :( please tell me that she'll just become a made vamp and he only passed out ! This has literally gotten me trough my school year, I come home each day and run to the computer to see if you added more since the day before ! And even if school's over, you can't just kill them off ! There's still so much to add, but I'll stop here... just please continue this story:) I'm your n#1 fan !

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:03 pm:
Oh My GOD!!! That was AWESOME, it was suspenceful and i just wanted to cry. He loved her but he was acting like a maniac. He did not want to lose her but he was making her be afraid of him. I wanted to hold him but i also wanted to slap him!!! As soon as i was done reading i screamed "Oh My God!" My dad loked at me as if i had lost it. Ha ha. PLEASE write more, i am addicted. I am literaly shaking after reading this last chapter. Will she die? Will she turn into a made vampire, because she drown... (more »)

PurpleWriter said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:27 pm:
WHAT?!?!? HOW CAN IT END LIKE THAT?!?!?! PLEASE ADD MORE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JEN AND ERIC!