New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > My Vampire Love

My Vampire Love

Jemma C.
My Vampire Love
Summary: When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

ReniseCasseus said...
When are you putting up more chapters? i have gotten addicted to this book. please add more before i go crazy

Jemma1011 replied...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm :

There's more but it's not on here. Just google me or the book and you'll find it.

Jemma

ceceashton said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:20 am:
yay!!!! YOU POSTED TWO MORE CHAPTERS CANT WAIT TO READ THEM!!!!!!

Smi1e replied...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 9:09 pm :
 I absolutly love this book!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!! Would you be able to check out my book, its called "the piano student" thanx <3

LilLover5-15 said...
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it finish it plz I can't wait and maybe you could read my story its called Love Unexpectedly

writerthinkerdreamer said...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 6:50 am:
OMIGOSH. YOUR GAURDIAN ANGEL. RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS. CHAPTER 33. I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU.

Unquie said...
I love your writing. i cannt take my eyes off it. you are really really really goood. you better than most writers i know. please kepp up the good work. and please think about writing books like this for a living. casue you are really goood. looking forward t reading more.

Darlalinda said...
This was by far the BEST book I've read on here!! :) Great job, looking forward to reading more!!!

LilLover5-15 said...
Plz plz plz plz make more chapters!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
YES PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! when will u post the next part? Will u post the next part? Please tell me!!!!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:42 pm :
OMG!!! one of ur favorites is one of my stories! i feel so special! Thank u! I just posted the second part of nightstalker! :)(: ( I love your work!!)

Smi1e said...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I am in love with this piece. 

writerchik_123 said...
OH PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! Oh and I am begging. Please let Daren be alive! I almost cried at this ending.

Alantis said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 2:38 am:
it is officaly 3:35 in the morning and i have stayed up all night reading this. It is amazing please keep writing. I love jen's character and erics too they are both so vivid and life like. :) please write more soon

Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:08 am:
I loved the story! one of my fav! I just posted to of my stories if any of u read them make sure u post comments saying if u liked it or not or if I should change anything. Thanks! :D

DirectorGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:57 am:
I  loved LOVED this book. I couldn't stop reading it for days! You need to write more.

DirectingGabsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:02 pm :
IS there going to be a sequel or are you going to add on?

Jemma1011 replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 5:22 pm :
I'm going to add on. There's about 2 chapters thats been released but they're not on this site. I'm waiting until i finish the chapter i'm on so i can post them all on ths site, but i'm not well at the moment so writing is hard.

Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:13 am :
Well I hope you get well!(: Oh! And I'm looking to do a writing collab with someone on teenink. Do you think you would like to do it via email?(:

Jemma1011 replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:58 am :
I'm not sure yet. Send me your email so we can talk more