My Vampire Love

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »

Hi everyone!

Over the past week it has come to my attention that persons has been stealing my work and posting it on other sites under their name. This has happened twice already and to stop this from happening again, i will be pulling my book from all the sites that allows downloads or readers to copy and paste. Follow me at the sites below if you want to keep reading My Vampire Love. A new chapter will be posted by the end of this week on Wattpad http://jemma1011.tumblr.com/ http://www.wattpad.com/user/Jemma1011
When Jen learns that ever since birth she has been engaged to the charming Eric Wilson and must marry him before she turns eighteen, she promises him a life of hatred and hell. And so far she's been doing just that.

But what happens when her past catches up to her and causes the walls around her to come crumbling down. What happens when she discovers that Eric is hiding a dark secret that can kill her? But more than that, what does she do when she realizes that she is falling in love with him?

Sometimes we don't know what we want, until the moment we're about to lose it.
A Midnight Society Novel
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »

Freckles3 said...
Mar. 8 at 2:21 pm:
Good work; I'd like to see more posted. Their relationship intrigues me, how she obviously loves him and yet is too stubborn to admit it to herself. Keep it up!

Tghermione19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26 at 3:11 pm:
This book is so good I could not stop reading.

maximum98 said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:45 am:
That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolphinpops06 said...
Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:25 pm:
This is pretty awesome!!! I'm looking forward to read more ! 

celina said...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:38 pm:
write more a great story :)!!!!

CGirl1118 said...
May 27, 2013 at 2:38 pm:
I can't wait to read more!!!

Vallerie G. said...
May 14, 2013 at 7:15 pm:
Love the story. Its really good. I felt like I was watching this for real. Like I was their seeing it all

Remy15 said...
May 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm:
i love this i cant wait to read more, please write more adn thank you

Lots_of_Words_No_SoundThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2013 at 4:39 pm:
this totally left me hanging on the edge of the seat... then i fell

iamthebest said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:29 am:
This is an excellent book. I have read on your blog and i loved. I just wanted to ask you to put the rest of the chapters on this website so i can read it at school as well. My school computers wouldnt let me go on your blog. It would be nice to read it at school as well

Minnie<3tiny said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:32 pm:
I loved it, you a good writer.

boo_2121 said...
Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:26 am:
I really love your story. I can't wait to read more. You have in suspense already and I'm can't wait to read what happens next!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny- Jenifer Lawrence? Oh, the irony. Any relation with Jennifer Lawrence, the actor? The chick who played Katniss in the Hunger Games? Haha. Haven't read the story yet, but it sounds good! Now, i'm going to finish t6his comment so that i can read... :P

fanglover101 said...
hey i have a character named eric thats cool

DreamerGurl said...
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!! Guttering that people had to steal your awesome and addictive stories, I've just started reading it on Wattpad.com and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 
Please give us more stories to get lost in :) Your work is the best I've possibly ever seen. 
I would give you a thousand stars if it was possible, :) Best story ever.

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2012 at 12:17 am:

I have just finished reading My Vamipre Love on Wattpad, and I must say. . . BRAVO!!! Wonderful job!!! It is just plain amazing. Words cannot describe it. I especially liked how you portrayed Eric. His relationship was Jen was very well developed and well thought out. So Again, BRAVO!! I am glad that I read it. 

P.S. I would give you 7 stars, but this thing only allows 5. :(

Jemma1011 replied...
May 28, 2012 at 10:42 am :

Thanks, i'm glad that you liked it.  That comment was the first thing that made me laugh for the day. I was in school and started giggling and smiling like crazy. Other students probably thought i was.lol.

Anway um thanks for reading and stuff and if you're interested there is a spin off - with the same characters but from a different p.o.v and plot. There are some jen-eric scenes. and it takes place after MVL. If you're interested the book is called Wicked Desires.

jemma

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 3 at 10:03 am :
I also just finished ur book on wattpad. it'a AMAZING and really gripping. I didn't care about the spelling and grammar mistakes. I almost died when Eric died XD I'm going to start 'Wicked Desires' soon. I would have told u on the site but i need to get an account first :P

edward kristen said...
May 25, 2012 at 10:56 pm:
This is the one of the most favourite book .....as i ever read

sassy123 said...
even though i never read this book im interested