New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone

Kaitlyn S.
When I'm Gone
Summary: Claire is a 25 year old girl, searching for peace in her life. Her past is full of beatings, babies and hatred. She ran away from that 10 years ago and now is in New York City being what she has always wanted to be.

Enter Michael.

Michael is patient, kind, and understanding; everything Claire can't stand. When Michael rescues Claire from a fire, he falls in love. He decided that he would keep trailing her until she finally opens up.

Sooner than later, he wonders if she ever will share the story of her past. Then, one fateful Tuesday will change everything for them. Even their love for each other.

alwaysrealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This book is amazing. I hate to say this but the story made me cry. Before he died i was like he is gonna make. So when i found out he was dead i cried. You should get this book published. Its that good.

Countrystorm said...
This story is so good! You should post it on Wattpad so more people can read it, or look into getting it published!!!!!!

witchchild1234 said...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:59 am:
Lov this book. It is soooo amazing... and sad.

Kay_Kay said...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:43 pm:
I love it I love it I love it I love it! You are such a beautiful writer! The way you have captured the pain and emotion and the images you have created with your descriptions are just stunning.
Just groovy :)

Aleeh said...
May 16, 2012 at 1:29 pm:
This was one of the best things ive ever read on here. Wait i lied. IT IS THE BEST. I am completely overwhelmed by everything this story told. I read it all today during school. I was way to into it to even pay attention to my teachers. Which is very hard considering i dont like to miss anything. This was AMAZING. i love it. well done.

Zuccini75 said...

Wow... this is really good -

It was full of emotion, flow, and all sorts of other writing goodies, keep writing, we're expecting master pieces!

Musiclove said...
This was absolutely amazing! I cried. I hope you continue writing.

misteriousgirl said...
i loved this story i've alredy read it 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please write another

lostkitten37b said...
Beautiful. But you are an officially awful person. I cried. I wish that he hadn't died. :'[ Sadness. ;;

XxilybbyxX said...
 NO WORDS! TRULY AMAZING AND BREATHTAKING!

Kev-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I am in  tears. :( This was so sad, but beautiful! I dont even know how to describe it, besides just beautiful. Aww, man...I am honestly at a loss for words. This is now one of my favorite books EVER. 

Beautiful.

Elizabeth B. said...

OMG!!!!!!!! that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this should be in the print mag. seriously. epically good job.

809. said...
Vanessasandra, you sure it's really good? Il start reading it since yousaid it's that good :)

vanessasandra said...
this needs to get to the top... i'm not joking................. asiufydiauosxyous. k now i'll stop commenting. maybbe. this. is. just. too. good. i. love. it. 

vanessasandra said...
So ummmmmmm, I JUST KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS!!! this is THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I AM NOT KIDDINNGGGG. I was really sad about the ending though :'( :'( this should be made into a movie! just... wow. this is a masterpiece. just. wow. im sharing this with everyone :)

lostkitten37b replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 9:21 pm :
I agree! Of course, I would probably cry through most of it. This is so amazing. I wish that I could write like this. Of course, if I could, I would make myself cry in five seconds. But he died! Just when she finally fell in love! So sad. :'<

vanessasandra said...

Okay. this. was. absolutely. amazing. it's. crazy. i. cried. 

this is honestly the most amazing story i have EVER read. don't know about you, but this changed my whole perspective about love. :)

PLEASSEEE write more :)

Autumn C. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:53 pm:

Oh my god.  That was amazing.  I cried so hard.  Just proves theres no such thing as happy endings.  Beautifully written.

Peace, love, empathy

Autumn

writemymusic33 said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:24 am:
wow. amazing. this made me bawl! so so sad :'( but extrememly powerful. you have great talent, i hope you always keep writing.

orangeapple said...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 12:36 am:
 at 1:35am during a storm while listening to the song Arms of an Angel I found this story. I cried the whole time reading it and I am still crying. This made me feel really really really depressed.