Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Making the Change

Making the Change

Krysten R.
Making the Change
Summary: Ellie is just a normal girl, except the fact that her parents are split and one of them she hasn’t seen since she was little. A typical American family I guess you could say.
Once again Ellie is at an expensive boarding school because of her far off dad. She has repeated the motions over and over again, of leaving home, and knowing she is never going back like normal students do during breaks. One rich Dad in places unknown and a Mother whose heart broke long ago are all she has at home. At school she has more, she has friends and teachers for support, and all those minor details of family get lost in the crowd.
But this year at boarding school is different, something, or someone, is added to the mix and changes everything for Ellie. What happens when the girl with major trust issues, Ellie Conroy, falls for a boy who isn’t what he seems and it causes her to question who, or what she is meant to be? Will she make the change.

2014Nation said...
Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:41 pm:
I liked the book but i didn't completely understand it. Every thing happened so fast and the last chapter just seemed to come out of no where. You didn't have any thing to lead up to it. This is really good though. I would love to read whole thing when you are done! 

Salt243 said...
Amazing book! please continue it. Some "constructive criticism" would be on page 3 change " but she just chuckled. “Who’s the hot date, Tom?” to but she just went on, "Who's the hot date," she chuckled, "Tom." This would be because it sort of sounds as if your asking tom who his hot date is. I would also say that what happens when the waiter comes is a little confusing, but i guess she zones out. Still, overall definitly the best book by far, and im guessing (i may be completely wrong) but... (more »)

krzykrys replied...
Dec. 27, 2011 at 2:17 pm :
thank you! I realized that too when you reposted it. I must say that grammar is my down fall. Hey!, don't go giving away the plot ;p .... besides maybe he isnt! :p i'll post more soon.

cecemichelle said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 6:14 am:
please write more

LostSOul91 replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:16 pm :
This Sounds like an Awesome BOok :) Keep up the Good WOrk!!I would love to read it.

HotNerd2015 said...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 7:34 pm:
Very nice. i like the bemused relationship between tom and ellie very interesting

Angie_101 said...
May 29, 2011 at 9:11 am:
i didn't want to stop reading this story, bcuz it's goooood.PLEASE WRITE MORE(CUZ I WILL BE WAITNG)..lol

krzykrys replied...
May 29, 2011 at 10:56 am :
Thank you! i will add more soon, after finals for school are done with.

Angie_101 replied...
May 29, 2011 at 4:27 pm :
yo welcome....can't wait;)

twizzlerluva97 said...
May 15, 2011 at 5:39 pm:

great book so far! check out sum of mine?

krzykrys replied...
May 15, 2011 at 6:07 pm :
thank you :) i would love to check out some of yours :)

Missyninja said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:25 pm:
I love your author's note! So true. And the story has a good plot i think it's a bit difftrent witch is nice

krzykrys replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:06 pm :
thank you! your feed back means a lot. :)

SUNDRY said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 7:13 am:
MY GOD!!!! I LIKED YOUR SUMMARY AND YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTE AND I KIND OF FEEL YOUR ADVICE IS TRUE. I LIKED YOUR STORY BUT SADLY THERE WAS'NT ANY MORE CHAPTERS TO READ. ANYWAYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. CAN YOU CHECK OUT MY WORKS?

krzykrys replied...
Dec. 30, 2010 at 1:28 pm :
thanks and i'll be adding more chapters as i write them.

PurpleWriter replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
Yes, please add more!!!!!!!!!!!1